Final Chapter: We Are The Beginning Of The End. We Are. Wild. Pt 2

Omg my feels. I didn't know ending this book would hurt so much </3 Lol Guys be honest. If you think the ending sucks, tell me so I can rewrite it or something or add more!

*3 MONthS laTeR

Petes POV

I hit the button on my alarm, and groan. I am excited, but it's hard to get REALLY excited at 9:30 in the morning. It's too early to be out of bed, heck, it's too early to even think. I sit up and stretch my arms out. Patrick is a light sleeper, so he always sleeps with ear plugs so as long as I'm careful getting out of bed, he'll stay asleep. I glance over at him, and as always he looks like an angel.

He doesn't know it yet, but today is the day. Ever since he said yes, I've been planing this. I told him we're just going out to eat at some fancy resturant, but that is far from the truth. He thinks our wedding isn't for another 2 months but, he is sadly mistaken. I have every single detail of this plan down. The beautiful venue all the way down to his favorite flower. Today, I just feel like the luckiest man on the planet. I get to marry the Love of my life, and then go on a honeymoon in Japan. If that doesn't sound like perfection to you, then I don't know what will.

I get in the shower thinking about how amazing tonight is gonna be. Of course I'm excited for the wedding, but tonight will be the first time me and Patrick actually have sex. As much as I love this whole "Everything except" deal, I also miss the real thing. But it was all worth it to make Patricks first time special and memorable. I made sure me and him haven't done anything in two weeks, and I can tell it's sexually frustrating for him...and me as well. I just wanted to make sure there was a huge build up for our special night. I should probably stop thinking about this before I get a... I look down and notice how hard I am ...Well guess it's a little late for that. I turn off the hot water, letting the cold water wash over me. Now that thats taken care of, I step out of the shower, towel drying my hair. As I walk out of the bathroom I see that Patrick is sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks me up and down, bites his lip, then starts to walk over to me.

"Hey Peteypie. I'm feelin a little frisky." He says cupping me.
"Uhm. No thanks. I'm good." A look of dissapointment flashes across his face. I walk over to the closet, pulling out mine and Patricks best suits. "Come on babe, we need to be at the resturant in an hour." I say slipping on my boxers.
"Why do we have to be there so early?"
"Uhm. Because. It's the grand opening! And we're the guests of honor!" I lie.
"Oh, Okay then. Well I'm gonna take a quick shower"
"Okay" The moment he closes the door I reach for my phone to call Meagan.
"Hello?"
"Hey M, how is everything?"
"Great! Everything is pretty much all set up! Is Pat suspicious?"
"Nope, not even a little." We talk for a few more minutes, but then I hear the shower stop.
"Well good, can't wait to see you and Patty cakes!"
"Can't wait to see you too! I gotta go he's coming! Bye!"
"Bye". I hang up the phone and moments Patrick comes out of the bathroom.

Patricks POV

I turn off the water, and the first thing I hear is "Can't wait to see you too! I gotta go he's coming! Bye!". What. The. Hell. Is he? No. Pete wouldn't cheat! He loves me too much to hurt me like that! I open the door and the first thing I see is Pete standing by the door, looking guilty.
"Hey babe, who were you talking to"
"What do you mean"
"You weren't just on the phone?"
"No..."
"Oh. Okay" He walks over to me, and kisses me passionately.
"What was that for?"
"Because I Love you"
"I Love you too"

We get dressed and soon we're in the car, on our way to whatever fancy place we're going to. We pull up to a very extravagant looking white building with a giant cross on top. This is a resturant? I see Pete send a text and then the moment I start to get out of the car he says
"Actually babe, can you stay here real quick"
"Uhm. Sure I guess. He gets out of the car, and turns at the corner of the tall building, heading toward the back. What the heck is he doing? Then, I see a girl in a sunset orange dress exit the front entrance and head in the same direction Pete just went. Then I see the both of them run back to the front door holding hands, with her energetically pulling him inside. That fucking ass! He's totally cheating on me! After everything we've been through? I thought he loved me! I could barley hold back the tears.

I get out of the car, slamming the door. I walk up to the huge white doors pushing them open. Thats when I notice our friendS and family sitting in rows upon rows, and they're all staring at me. I see Pete standing at the other side of the church. I notice the girl in the orange dress is next to me. "Welcome to your wedding" She says.

Oh My God. This is wild.

Thanks for all the support guys. Check out the next "chapter" for information on the sequel. Yes, there's a sequel lol