Our Songs Know What You Did On That Tour Bus Pt 2

*Patricks POV

Am I the only one completley shocked? I thought everyone would like lose their minds and freak out but apperantly I'm wrong. Not that it's a bad thing everyone's not freaking out. It's just surprising!
"High five for Patty Cakes and Petey Pie" I giggle to Pete gesturing for a high five. He just stares at Joe and Andy for a second before high fiving me and saying
"I still find it slightly mest up that you two were betting 20 bucks on our gayness!"
"We didn't bet 20 bucks on your gayness, " Joe says in protest. "We bet 40 bucks on your gayness, fork it over Andy" he laughs gesturing to Andy for the rest of his money.
"Hey the bet was on us! I feel like we deserve a portion too!" I say extrending my hand towards Andy, and Pete does the same.
"You guys just want be to go bankrupt! You didn't make a bet, so you don't get any of the winnings!"
"Fine" I say sticking out my tongue and scrunching my nose at Andy
"Aaw babe, you look so cute when you scrunch your nose" He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer.
"You look cute all the time" I tap him on his nose, and we start to make out.

"Cough growty Cough," Joe says covering his and Andy's eyes. "Well be in the back off the bus, don't have sex on the couch. Or anywhere for that matter"
"No promises" Pete says as they slowly back away. We hear the door close and Pete turns back to me "Where were we? Oh yeah" He pushes me on the couch and straddles me this time. He kisses me, and then says "One day I'm really gonna ride you, and it'll rock your world" I look down and what do ya know, Boner alert!~ I mean atleast Pete is actually my boyfriend now so (.. boyfriend. I really Love that word right now. I'm feaking out internally, PETE WENTZ IS MY BOYFRIEND. Okay sorry back to the story) atleast if I have a boner in front of him it won't be too awkward. And can you really blame me? The way he said "It'll rock your world" sweet baby Jalapenos that was sexy.

*Petes POV

All I could think about was kissing him. Kissing him, holding him, telling him how much I Love him. Imagining our first time. I almost feel kind of guilty that I didn't save my own virginity for Patrick like he has for me. But I'm weak willed and I doubt I would have made it through my twenties without sex. Granted, I'm only 31 and Patricks only 28, but my whole teens through twenties consisted of nothing but one night stands and druken stoopers. I would always tell myself One more shot then i'm quittin for ever. Cross my fingers ;)(That REFERENCE THO XD) but I never did. The only thing that got me to stop was the look in Patricks eyes when I came home drunk one night. I couldn't handle it. I Love him way too much to hurt him over something as stupid as drinking, and if it makes Patrick happy, I'm happy. I still drink, but in moderation.

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS GETTING DIRTY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED #SEXSCENE

I kiss him lightly on the lips and say "One day I'm really gonna ride you, and it'll rock your world" He looks down and his eyes wided, then he bites his lip and looks me up and down. I can totally read what he's thinking. I reach down and unbuckle his belt. "Pete" he says in almost a whisper. I look up and he is blushing profusely. I slid the belt from around his waist and drop it to the floor, then I unbutton and unzip his pants
"Pete, we can't" His mouth is telling me no. but his eyes and his body, are telling me yes. I reach down his boxers, grabbing his member.

WOW.What is this a babies arm? He's freakin huge! I place it in my mouth only getting about half way. I pull out most of the way and rub my tounge around the head and tip of it. "PPPPeeete" he moans intertwining his fingers in my hair, pushing me down farther. I start stroking my hand back and forth while still sucking. This goes on for another 2 or 3 minutes, but then I start playing with his balls and he really goes crazy. He starts thrusting his hips practically fucking my face, while moaning my name, trying not to be too loud. "Cum for me baby" I say smirking at him. he looks me straight in the eye, and groans the entire time. I swallow every bit.

I've never felt so intimate with anyone in my entire life. Blow Jobs: A wonderful caricature of intimacy.

*Patricks POV

That was one of the best things I've ever felt. And that was just a BJ! Making love must feel like magic! (In the mean time, I'm just dreamin of tearin him apart) this is why I've waited so long! I look at him, as i see him swallow every bit of my load. He looks down and noticed I got a bit of cum on his shirt (can't be sure where they'll hit their, mark), picks it up with his finger, and swallows that too. If he doesn't stop, he might have a second boner to fix! I'm just glad their is a way of having intimacy with him, while still staying virgin. He kisses my tip, and places my member back in my boxers. Then he lays his head on my chest, "That, was amazing" I exclaim. "Have you ever don'e that before?"
"I've masturbated but, I've never had anyone else. You know" I blush. he giggles and then kisses me. I taste pretty good
"Your turn," he says grabbing my hands and starting towards the shower "lets go create some memories"