seven

you chose
'try to kill her'

"Why should I tell you that?" Sorrelfire hissed, claws digging into the earth, a malicious glint in her eyes.

"You want your kit back, don't you?" the she-cat said, grinning, "This is the only way."

"There are," Sorrelfire glanced at Smokekit and Rosekit for a moment, "Other ways."

"M-Mother!" Rosekit stuttered, eyers wide with fear, "D-don't!" Smokekit was silent, his ears twitching.

A blur of tortoiseshell fur flew past the kits. The sliver she-cat smirked, throwing Sandkit to the side, her body hitting a tree hard.

Sorrelfire's eyes were filled with rage, not noticing that Sandkit wasn't getting up. Within seconds, the sliver cat was pinned down.

"Any last words?" Sorrelfire purred, bitterness dripping from each word.

"You're such an idiot." The cat laughed.

Sorrelfire sliced into the cat's throat, a clean cut to end her life. The rouge coughed, blood coming out of her mouth and staining her fur, the ground and Sorrelfire's paws.

Then she went limp.

Rosekit gulped, did she have to do that if she continued living in ThornClan? Was this why Sandkit ran away?

Smokekit ran over to Sandkit's body, nearly crashing into a tree. The stench of death was in the air, but that should of been from the rouge's death, right?

"Is she alive?" Sorrelfire yelps, running over to inspect her daughter.

The kit wasn't breathing, her eyes closed. Her body lay there in the soft grass, limp.

"N-no!" Sorrelfire cried, tears starting to form, "No! No! No!"

Smokekit stepped back, eyes wide. Rosekit ran over, saw her dead sister, and collapsed onto the ground.

"She was so young!" Sorrelfire sobbed, "So innocent!"

But you can't bring a dead cat back to life.