"Yes, Principal Tyler is my younger brother," Alpha Tyler chuckles. "So, who might you be, little one?"

"Uhm, I'm Sebastian," I have to force myself not to whisper.

"A strong name," Alpha Tyler comments. "And you are James' mate?"

"He says I am," I reply.

"You are," James mutters.

"He says I am," I repeat with a smirk.

Alpha Tyler chuckles again as he stares at me. I'm super nervous as he looks me over. James is an Alpha, but he says he's not a full Alpha yet. Alpha Tyler must be a full Alpha. Full Alpha's kind of give me the creeps. I feel like Alpha Tyler is looking into my soul right this very second as his dark brown eyes flash a bright green color before settling back to the original brown.

"It's nice to meet you finally, Sebastian," Alpha Tyler continues. "I understand you bruised your tailbone and was bed ridden so I didn't want to interrupt you during your healing process. It's truly wonderful to finally meet you. I can tell you are making James extremely happy."

I can't help the smile that finds its way onto my face at the news. I look down to see James cleaning up the blood around the long gashes. He seems to sense me looking so he glances up and flashes me a warm smile.

"Ugh," Alexa groans. "Seriously, why can't we just know already?"

I look up to find Alpha Tyler rolling his eyes and giving me a wink.

"My ex-family sucks," I reply to Alexa.

Alpha Tyler's eyes darken. "What does that mean?"

"Yeah, what?" Alexa agrees confused.

"His family sucks," James growls out. "They hurt my, Sebastian,"

"Your family did this?" Alpha Tyler growls out angrily. I know the anger isn't towards me but I still shrink away from it. James' hold on my wrist tightens as he notices my reaction. Somehow, the knowledge of James being here settles my nerves and calms me immensely. I know James will protect me if something were to happen.

"They're not my family anymore, I quite them," I mutter annoyed at the thought of calling those people family still.

"Have they hurt you before?" Alexa asks quietly.

"No," I mutter.

"Liar," James growls. "What about Thanksgiving? What about all the mental abuse?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess they have," I whisper as I chew my bottom lip.

I don't even have to look to see that Alpha Tyler is just as pissed about this as James is because his anger rolls off him in waves. I can tell James is pissed because his hold on my wrist tightens and he wipes my arm faster. James' features are also hard as he has his shoulders squared and glares at my arm. Alexa on the other hand whimpers from all the testosterone and draws closer to me.

"Oh, you poor thing," She whimpers out. "How dare they?" She reaches out and gently strokes my sore cheek. I don't miss the way that James' head snaps up as he watches every move Alexa makes. His gorgeous light brown eyes have also turned a bright golden amber, meaning his wolf is present.

"Hey, Alexa," I say to get her attention from pouting at me. "I haven't eaten all day and I'm near starving. Think you could feed me?" I ask with a cheesy grin.

Alexa pouts one last time before nodding her head and strolling over the fridge. Anything to get her away from James' hard watchful glare right now. I was honestly afraid that James would bite Alexa's hand off for touching me. James doesn't seem to be in a good mood now.