James pulls me into the house and continues to drag me through it to the kitchen. I'm actually relieved that we didn't run into anybody on our way, because now that we're inside the nerves of everyone knowing my sex life gets to me.

"Okay, up you go," James says and before I can even respond with a 'what' he is lifting me up onto the counter next to the sink. "We have to get that arm cleaned, and something cold on your face and eye," He says as he inspects my face.

I stay silent as I watch him go to the freezer and rummage inside it. He pulls out two bags of frozen vegetables and then pulls out two wash cloths from one of the drawers to wrap the bags up with. He hands them both to me but inspects my already swollen eye once again.

"Keep that on your eye for sure, and this one is for your cheek," He says quietly as he gently takes my wrist into his hand and raises the clothed bag of vegetables onto my cheek.

The cold from the vegetables seeps through the wash cloths and I shiver from it. I watch as he pulls a First Aid kit from one of the top drawers next to the sink and sets it on the counter next to me before opening it up and inspecting its contents.

"Whoa, ya'll stink," My good eye that isn't swollen shut and covered with frozen vegetables looks up to find Alexa and Mr. Tyler walking into the kitchen.

Mr. Tyler's dark brown eyes find my one good blue one and he gives me a curious look. Did he get taller? I think Mr. Tyler got taller. He strolls closer and stops a good foot away from me and James. James, who still hasn't acknowledged either newcomer as he pulls out a tube of ointment to inspect.

"Hmm, it's not sex, but close, no, I think ya'll have been spending too much time together though," Alexa continues as she rests her hip against the counter next to me. "What happened to ya'? Was James too hard with ya'?"

"No," I mutter as I avoid eye contact with her and Mr. Tyler. Mr. Tyler is giving off this dominating vibe right now that is totally freaking me out.

"Are ya' sure?" Alexa tugs on my wrist to get a look at what's underneath the vegetables. "Whoa, what happened, kid?"

"Don't do that!" James snaps as he swats Alexa's hands away from me. Alexa takes a quick step back away from him. I sigh as I press the cold back to my eye.

Then James rolls my sleeve up my arm to reveal the long fingernail gashes. All five nails seemed to have punctured my skin quite beautifully. They don't bleed that much but blood is smeared all over my arm from the hoodie sleeve rubbing against them, making them look ten times worse than they really are.

"Wow," Alexa breathes out. "Did ya' get in a cat fight?"

"Alexa, shut up," James growls out as he rips open a little packet that smells awfully like a hospital.

"I just wanna make sure ya' mate is okay, geesh, James," Alexa grumbles.

"Alexa, James will tell if he wants," Mr. Tyler says to Alexa before turning to me again.

I quickly look down to watch James only to jump and almost fall off the counter as he presses a little wet cloth to my skin. The cloth burns my skin and I whimper as James holds me onto the counter.

"Hello," Mr. Tyler says. "I am Alpha Tyler of the Willow-Creek pack," I blink back in surprise as I notice he is right next to me now.

"But aren't you the school's principal? How do you have time for two jobs?" I blurt out as I force myself to hold eye contact with him. Standing next to James I notice they are the same height as well as share the dark as night black hair.

Mr. Alpha Tyler chuckles as James glances up to smile at me. "Alpha Tyler and Mr. Tyler from school are brothers," James clarifies before attending to my arm again. I wince as the cloth burns my skin again.