Notation 2

I really do wonder what these people do on the off time, I mean, yeah letters are practically everywhere! But the thing out that is, I mean, where's the colour in the letter text? In whatever year, there were computers with coloured text and fonts.

Now there's letters everywhere, plain, or hand written, there wasn't letters lying around literally everywhere before.. I don't even know what state or country I'm even in, maybe this is just common?

I don't know the things most countries or states even counties do! Now this building I found, glass door, never seen them before, only doors with maybe a glass window. It's strange especially that the door was slightly open with a LETTER in it! Quite convenient if you ask me.. Or anyone..

But at this point, the Irish in me is like a drunk person on steroids! What are steroids..? And what is getting drunk? I can't remember, but they sound like their in the write context.

I could think for hours about these two words but it may not be the best, I mean, what if it doesn't matter? I won't see or communicate the meanings unless they were in letters, but I could always easily figure them out! I mean, if someone were to look at this letter, one of my first and favorites, it's clear the writer was just putting words on paper and trying to convey something stupid with absolutely no hidden meaning.

'From nohbdy..

With words, I am not, but with the obliviousness of everything around us and none, there is flourishes of light and stars within the moonlight until this great cause will pass and life will be at rest. The days of normal are over now, dream the dream and lay no true word unless to the lover or the best.

Nohbdy'

This interests me so damn much every time I read it, yeah! I mean, dreams? Heh.. What even are they, something the mind scrambles up and spits out like some kind of machine. Is that all we are? Machines that don't live a purpose but to reproduce and imperialize?

Jeese, what even is Imperizalize? What are machines, I can't.. remember.. Help me please! Is anyone out there as I write this notation? Everything I think, everything I do, I write down, but what if after I'm gone nobody finds it? Nohbdy. Heh, I think I made a joke, no, pun? Bad pun, I think it's what it would be named as, now and then though it kind of confuses me right now.

Puns and jokes, what's the difference? They both make you laugh, both have context clues(clues? I'll question the word later). I mean, off the topic of this complex words (complex.. That too) I think I'll stop soon, stop writing, at least because I'm losing space here, only a notation in between the lines, nobody will see. No one is here!

I'm here, in this building, with a glass door, alone.