"What are you doing here,Laila?" She scowls at her.

"Ma, I am here to ask Alex if she needs anything."

"Alex?" Her eyebrows pull together in confusion. I wave my hand. Her mouth forms a 'O' shape before she smiles at me.

"Hey,honey." Her eyes are warmly looking at me. I return the smile.

"I see , we are having a get together here but oh so bad nobody invited me in it. " We all jump,startled and I,for the second time,was about to slip from the counter but before such thing happened i held the corner with my hands .

We all look at the door to find none other than The Majesty himself, leaning against the wall casually but his eyes are on me. How could he not make noise while entering ? I frown.

He smirks at me as though he can read what I am thinking,his eyes glistening. I roll my eyes at him which earns a chuckle from him. I turn my head towards Laila to find her looking at Xander like he has grown two heads while her mother has a small smile on her lips.

"Tchtchtch. I was not expecting it from you though." He looks at older lady.

"We are not having get together ,Sir. We are here just to ask if the Lady needs anything. " She tells him in a small voice.

"If you say so." He say,moving his eyes on me.

"Miss me?" He asks. And with that both Laila and her mother leaves the kitchen.

No no no don't leave me here,alone. I was about to protest where are you all going when Xander stands infront of me,suddenly.

I move to slide off the counter when Xander puts his hands on my thighs, parting them and standing between them.

Not good. That's not good..

I can hear my heart that has started beating, wildly and from the smug smirk on his lips,i know he can also .

"Okay move along ." I tell him

"No" he replies,calmly. I take a deep breath in before starting again.

"Xander just step aside and let me go." I snap at him.

"You needed time alone, I gave you time alone and if I might add for a week. So i guess no."

"What do you want from me?" I blurt out.

"You.. Just you." He whispers ,while looking in my eyes. And I can see what he is trying to make me see. I close my eyes.

He always does that. When he couldn't say things ,he used to look in my eyes and try to make me understand when we were together.

"You lost me. You are not having me back. " I whisper back , lowly.

Seconds pass by and I don't get a reply. Confusion clouds my mind so I open my eyes thinking he has left.

But oh how wrong I think.

He is still there,, but now his eyes are looking dangerous. He is mad ,I know he is mad. Uh oh not good. His grips on my thighs , increasing.I look up at him , carefully.

I have to calm him down because I know if he gets mad what will he do. Throw things ,punch walls or raise hell.

"Why do they call you 'King' ? " I ask hurriedly.

"Who?"

"They." I shrug at which he narrows down his eyes on me before looking behind me and whispering 'they' with humming.

"So?" I push. He looks at me again.

"Don't change the topic." He snaps at me. I gulp down.

"You are mine whether you accept it now or even after 100 years of your life from now on. You were mine,you are mine and you will be mine always and forever." Now he has his face infront of me ,just inches away.