"Alfred, this is the best THING YOU COULD EVER COME WITH!! LETS DO THIS SHIT!" He says this in English.
And of course everyone can understand it cause well it's supposed to be a language they have to know.

And then both the brothers immediately take their bags and run towards the exit and then were never seen again.

.

.

.

Just kidding XD

When they were about to get out of that room they were stopped by Mori.

"Uhh hey Mori, do you mind letting us go?" Alfred says while being impatient.

"Not so fast boys~" A voice says behind them.

"Yea why don't you tell us where you're going first." Hikaru says while Kauro is coming from behind them," Yea tell us Senpai. Where are you guys going?"

To which Alfred smirks and Matthew smiles gently-slyly(?)

"Wanna join us?"

*

*

*

"WHY DID WE AGREE TO THIS AGAIN?!?!?!" Haruhi screams as she is in a helicopter along with the rest of the hosts (in three other helicopters cause not everyone could fit in just one of them.) and everyone's having a bag with them.. Well Haruhi is with Tamaki because he claims he has done this sort of thing before, Kyoya is with More because he has never done this before but since Modi knew about this sort of thing he would be safe, the Hitachian twins wanted a bag if their own just cause and Honey also had a bag of his own.

And as for the American-Canadian bothers...

They went on a separate helicopter but still close to the others.

Now back to Haruhi and Tamaki.

"WhY DID I AGREE TO DO THIS?!?!?" Haruhi screams and questions Tamaki.

"Don't worry Haruhi!! I'll be with you so you don't have to worry about it! We'll be doing the pair type of landing so I'll hold you tight ok?" Tamaki reassures Haruhi.