||The Two Way Story||

I know!!! Look at that amazing picture. *fangirls*

Nico's POV

Sleepy.

I am very sleepy.

But I have to get up.

To go on a quest.

Another one.

I groggily got up out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth when I heard a rapping sound at my door.

With a toothbrush in hand, I ran to the door and opened it. Only to find Will standing there smiling brightly.

I almost spit out my toothpaste and threw my toothbrush on him. (I know, that would be a sight.)

"What are you doing here?!" I hissed.

He looked me up and down. "Skeleton pajamas?" he asked. "Seriously?"

My face flushed beet red. "Better than your pajamas with a cartoon sun on them."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Finish brushing your teeth, then I'll tell you why I'm here."

I quickly ran back to the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth.

I told Will to come in. "Sit," I said.

After he settled down I asked, "Why are you here?"

He frowned. "I thought it was obvious. I'm here to give you some medical supplies for your quest." He held up the baggie.

I took it from him. "...Thanks."

"So in the bag, there is ambrosia, nectar, gauze, painkillers-about that, only use the painkillers in serious situations: it's a drug you know, band-aids--"

"Band-aids are useless," I pointed out.

He shrugged. "Who knows?"

"Anyways, I also put some mortal cash and drachmas that are for Iris-messaging only."

"Why would I IM anyone?"

He crossed his arms. "Well, I don't know...? Maybe to me? Your boyfriend? IM me if you need any emergency supplies or anything else."

He hugged me. I blinked. It's way too early in the morning for this type of stuff. "This is a quest," he said. "Demigods can get killed. Be careful. Promise me you'll be careful."

"I-I promise." I stuttered.

He pulled back from the hug and he smiled at me. I almost grinned back at him well. I shook my head. He has too much of a happy, sunshiney aura. Those Apollo auras.

"Good," he said as his blue eyes twinkled.

~~~~

I marched up Half-Blood Hill. They were already there. Thalia was looking upon her tree and Reyna was sitting on the hill, busy sharpening a dagger with another dagger.

"Hey," I said.

"You're late," Thalia said.

I rolled my eyes. "Not my fault."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "It is. Because of you getting your extra beauty sleep, we now have some less time to find them."

"Oh," I said exceptionally sweet. "So getting some few other supplies for our quest is now categorized into 'beauty sleep'?"

Reyna raised an eyebrow. "Nico, stop that voice. It's creeping me out."

I raised an eyebrow back at her. The praetor crept out by me.