Christmas #1 Loki: Mewling Quim Traditions?

Começar do início

"Thor and I are usually called back to Asgard this time of year." He simply shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"Loki, we can't know each other if you don't know what Christmas is." You just couldn't comprehend the thought of not knowing what Christmas was.

"We can't have that, now can we?" He stood and pulled you up with him. "Teach me what Christmas is (y/n). Because I never want to stop knowing you."

You blushed so deeply you stuttered, and gave up on trying to talk. Griping his hand you yanked him towards your room to show him your Christmas movies. "We need snacks and baked goods. Give me a minute, you pick a movie."

You pushed him into your room and showed him your collection then rushed off to the kitchen.

• • •

Entering you saw Clint sharpening his arrowheads on the kitchen counter.

"Merry Christmas Clint." You pulled open the cupboard that carried the junk food.

"Merry Christmas. You seem less excited now then you were this morning." Clint wasn't subtle about the fact that something was defiantly wrong.

"Just got my head on straight I suppose. Teaching Loki what Christmas is, at least as well as I can." That last part you whispered to yourself as you grabbed a very wealthy part of the cupboard.

"Want me to help? I'm flying home to Laura and the kids in a few hours and I could use the distraction."

"Sorry Barton, you aren't using me and Loki like that. Go bother Tony, he doesn't seem to care about this time of season." You said bitterly. Turning, you walked back to the elevator and back to the hottie awaiting you in your room.

Confused, Clint texted what happened to Steve and Nat.

• • •

"-Atta boy Clearance." And soon after the movie 'It's a Wonderful Life' ended. You had fallen asleep on Loki's shoulder halfway through.

Loki smiled at you. He had you wrapped up in his arms and he could stay there for forever. He cared so much about you and just wanted you to be happy. You had always gone out of your way for him, and the very least he could do was the same. That's why he used his magic to figure out what was wrong.

As soon as he found what he was looking for he gently let you go. Making sure you were comfortable he went to go find the others.

"JARVIS, assemble the Avengers to come to the kitchen. All but (y/n), see she's not disturbed."

"Right away Reindeer Games." Tony, of course, had to program JARVIS to address everyone with a nickname.

Once everyone was gathered, Loki told them why this Christmas was important to you. After he had finished talking about your abusive and alcoholic parents, they all sat there, sadden.

"I didn't tell you this to make you pity her. I told you this so we can make this the best Christmas ever." Loki folded hi arms across his body.

"Well, we can't cancel the party but the whole day tomorrow is free. Steve should be in charge of dinner, Clint's flying out, Nat and Wanda could do decorations, everyone else, we get to do presents." Tony had made up some sort of game plan on the spot.

The avengers had set up a Christmas tree at the beginning of December and that was it. With the missions, and the 'not really caring', no one ever got to it. There were also some presents but not a lot.

Soon, everyone was rushing around. Steve ran to the store dragging Sam and Clint with him. Nat and Wanda drafted Bruce and Thor into helping decorating. Tony, Loki, Pietro, Rhodey, and Scott were getting presents for everyone. All year people had talked about what they wanted for birthdays and Christmas, but now that it was here no one could remember.