"Tenshin!"  His loud voice startled me. I stared up at him, suddenly blushing when the crowd started laughing.

"Yes sir!" I said as I put my arms at my side and my legs together.

Yejun's contagious smile infected me as he instructed me to put my arms out. He tied the belt around my waist, making sure it was tight as hell. Once he was done, he pulled back and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry nae sarang." I nodded, definitely unable to listen to what he said.

"On behalf of the World Taekwondo Federation and Ultimate Taekwondo, Len Hunter..."

His voice held so much pride in it. I saw his eyes slowly well with tears as he finally said what I wanted to hear.

"You are now a first Dan black belt." I instantly smiled, pride and exhaustion coursing through my veins.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. It felt so good to finally become a black belt, but I'm not done here. No. My next goal is to become a second Dan. I opened my eyes and was glad to see Yejun staring at me with so much love.

It's almost as if he never left.

I wanted to kiss him, but we both knew showing public affection in the dojang was inappropriate, so we'll save that for later.

After the black belt test, we all went to eat. I introduced Lexy to Yejun. She originally went to school in Cali and transferred to Hunter last semester. We decided to cheat off of someone during an art history exam, caught each other and been friends since.

I lowkey think she's my friend so I don't snitch, but why would I in the first place? Bugging.

Yejun rubbed circles on my leg. I turned to him and desperately wanted to kiss him. I knew he had the same urge because he'd be talking to me and suddenly zone out on my lips.

"How'd you escape?" I asked.

He smiled, "You make it seem like I was in North Korea, though I felt like I'd have more freedom there..."

I hit his arm and he grinned. "I found a loophole in the contract."

I furrowed my eyebrows as he continued, "They mentioned I'd have to marry her, but didn't mention I could divorce. The contract also didn't mention she had to bear an heir."

So does that mean...

"Put your worries aside nae sarang, I never fucked her."

I instantly laughed. Yejun shrugged, "She isn't my type anyways. Only one person out of 7 billion is..."

"Oh? And who may that be?"

"Myself."

I slapped his arm as he let out a loud laugh. "I got a lawyer that didn't require her signature to divorce. After that, I left overnight. He said the minimum time for being married was at least two years. He was the only one that wasn't affiliated with Haeun in anyway, nor scared, so I waited."

"They monitored my phone. I wanted to contact you, but I couldn't. I tried a couple of times to get a new phone, but they monitored my money—everything. It was unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore, but knowing the person I love was waiting for me kept me going on. I tried getting to Kat, but it didn't work. After that, they blocked all international calls from my phone. I can't even trust my family. Jaewon was for me... but I don't know." Yejun let out a loud sigh in contempt as he intertwined our hands together. "It feels good to be home."