Killer Nightmares

These nightmares can't really be told as a story and I will try to explain them as best as I can but even I don't know what is happening. I've only had three of these nightmares. And I know that I should probably see a doctor or somebody about this but *shrugs shoulders* it's going on here first.

With these nightmares, I seem to be stuck between the worlds of dream and reality. I can see the real world with my eyes but my brain sees the dream world and because of that, it's a mix of both of them. So I can see the real world as it is happening but as I'm looking, my brain will try and change it you could say into a dream.

Also, with these dreams, I can't move or speak at all. All I can do is move my eyes or mouth but the rest of my body is stuck in place. With this inability to move comes this tremendous pressure. It's like something is trying to push me but I can't move so it's suffocating me.

During these nightmares and immense pressure, I will start to have an asthma attack. There have been a few times where I even stopped breathing but then I force myself to start breathing again so that I don't die.

Since I can't do anything except opening and closing my mouth like a dying fish, I try and force myself to move which doesn't turn out well because when I try and move, I'll get really close to moving an arm or something and then my brain will show me moving that part which kind of sets me back.

So pretty much, I'm trying to focus on breathing so I don't die but I'm also trying to move which takes a lot of brain power when your close to death. When I am finally able to move, I have to try and control my breathing and use my inhaler because of the asthma attack.

These nightmares happen randomly. I don't know when I am going to have these like it is with the other nightmares I have. The only thing I can do is to try and keep breathing, hope that I don't die, and to try and move.

This is the end of this book. Hope you enjoyed learning how I got into writing and why I love it. I also hope that you enjoyed reading all the dreams and nightmares that I can remember having and possible being able to see a glimpse into my brain.