Chapter 30

Mark had finished making the pancakes, it's about 6:00 am and everyone is in the lounge room with a plate of 3 pancakes each, "Mark, these are really good!" you compliment his cooking, Mark blushes and Sean gives you a rather annoyed look. Everyone eats their pancakes, bite after bite, during this, it's that quiet, you hear your phone going off upstairs, "I'll be back" you say, putting your plate on the coffee table.

You walk upstairs, it's still going off, you open the door and check the caller ID, it's Hazel, you answer, "Y/N, Lindell found out I'm a double agent, she kicked me out, but I'm heading to you now, I'll tell you exactly what is happening there when I get to you!" she says, then ends it without you even getting a word in. 

You go back downstairs, the others look at you with curious looks, "Hazel called, for you guys who don't know, it's Lindell's sister, she was working for us as a double agent" You tell them, you hear your mother gasp, "Y/N... Lindell knew Hazel was on your side... Lindell captured and locked her up..." Your mother says, you look at Sean, horror on your face,"Everyone, get some sort of weapon, we all know who's actually coming..." You say, walking into the kitchen and getting a knife, the others find their own weapons. 

Sean had given an order to lock all windows and doors, you're getting a panicked vibe from everybody as they frantically lock all windows and doors, "Scare pewdiepie all over again, guys" Felix says, locking a window. You walk upstairs, noticing something different about your room door, you closed it after you left it last, and no one has gone in... You walk slowly towards your door, being very quiet...

Sean's POV 

With all of us too busy locking the doors and windows, no one has realised Y/N has disappeared besides me, I look in every room, besides upstairs, but then, I hear a scream, not just any scream, Y/N's scream, I run upstairs to where the screaming is, I grab her around the waste and look into her room, the person standing there gives me a fright, "Lindell, no!" Mark yells, running the stairs, pushing us out of the way, making us fall to the ground, I hear a gun shot... I look up, all I see is Mark falling to the ground, "NO!" I yell, letting go of Y/N and running to Mark, "Oh god!" I say, putting my hands over a wound to try and stop the bleeding, I look into the room, Lindell is gone, and a window is open, "God damn it!" I yell, looking back at Mark, "Someone call an ambulance!" I yell, the others have just come upstairs, looking horrified at what has come before them...

*Time Skip*

Hospital trips are the worst, people dying, people who are very ill, it makes me sad, I came in the ambulance with Mark, the others followed right behind us, Mark had been moaning and crying all the way there... I was crying because I thought he was gong to die... But now he's in a hospital bed, unconscious but breathing at least... The doctors did an operation...  To remove the bullet and close the wound, with minor damage to internal organs, he is lucky to be here... Now we're all sitting around his hospital bed, refusing to leave... Holding onto Y/N's hand tightly, we wait for what happens next...