Chapter 5

A/N
Guys!!!! Jacksepticeye officially has a song!!! I think it's new I don't know but it is awesome!!!! The photo is the song!!!!! I can't even!!! (I'm mentally face palming myself because I sound like a crazy person)

As you guys drive you start to get excited, "Sean, where are we going?" You ask excitement showing in your voice, "it's going to be a surprise, Y/N!" He replies looking towards you for a second than bringing his eyes back to the road.

You can't keep in your excitement and sit forward in your seat, watching everything around you. You start to notice all the very flashy places around, "Sean... Can you please tell me where we're going?" You ask desperately, "we're just about there, just wait!" He replies with a chuckle.

*very short time skip*

In the distance you see a building with lots of lights indicating the name, "is that where we're going?" You ask pointing and looking at him with shock, "you guessed it!" He yells with his heavy accent, "I'm paying half" you say to him as he pulls up at the front, "oh no you're not!" He says putting the car in park and looking at you.

You just stare at him for 5 minutes before you can say anything, "we've only known each other for, what, three day? And you're taking me out on a date?" You ask looking at him so confused, "you're the most amazing girl I have met yet, Y/N!" He says, as he says this you blush like mad.

You sit there for a moment before Sean breaks the silence, "you wanna go in?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, "yes, but I'm GOING to pay half!" You say grabbing your F/C bag, "I won't let you!" He whispers and pokes you, you frown at him, "fine, but if it's over $100 I'm paying half!" You yell and open the car door.

You walk to the front door, Sean overtakes you and opens the door for you, "thank you" you say with a smile and walk in. It's has red wallpaper and dark red carpet, there are huge circular tables for parties and small square tables for small meetings. You take in the aroma, a smell of freshly cut flowers tickles your nose. 

You look at Sean, he had just finished talking to the receptionist, i don't know what they're called he looks at you and smiles brightly, like when he's having fun playing a game, "follow me" the lady says with her Irish accent.

You and jack got a table in the corner of the restaurant, "here's the menu for you both and i'll be back in a few minutes" the lady says with enthusiasm, you look at Sean, "have you ever been here?" you ask, "only with Mark, Felix, Wade and Bob for my Birthday last year" He says shrugging as he picks up the menu, "is the food good?" you asks grabbing your menu and unfolding it, "It is GREAT food!" He almost yells. 

You look around and notice a couple of people over on the other side of the room, they all looked over to your table, you blush but brush it off. You look at the menu, it all seems nice but there's one thing on there that catches your eyes. You put the menu down and notice another waiter coming over with a notebook, "Are you guys ready to order?" she asks, you look at Sean for him to speak, "ahh, yes" Sean says and tells his order to the waiter, "and for the miss's?" she asks looking at you, "umm, Y/F/F Your Favourite Food and a glass of Y/F/D Your Favourite Drink" You tell her, "Okay, no problem, your food will be out soon, i'll just go get your drinks" The waiter says as she leaves to go through two doors leading to the kitchens.

As the waiter leaves you realised that you had tensed just as you start to relax, "you don't like talking to strangers do you?" Sean asks looking at you with an apologetic look in his eyes, "no, not really" you reply rubbing your arm, "you know, you could have just told me what you wanted and i could've ordered for you" he says, "no, no, it's fine" you reply shaking your head, "here are you drinks" the woman says putting the drinks on the table, "thank you" you say, you tense up again and looking at Sean for assistance, "Thank you very much!" He says as he looks away from you and to the waiter.

She leaves and you relax again, you sigh and put your head in you hands, "it's okay! You're good!" He says comforting you, you look up, "don't worry, you don't have to speak to waiters anymore, I'll do the talking from now on!" He says taking a sip of his drink.

*Time Skip*

After you guys had your dinner and were getting ready to leave, the waiter comes over and puts the bill on the table, "which one of you will be paying?" she asks, before you could take a look at the bill Sean grabs it and says, "I will be" You look at him with evil eyes, "Just let me get my wallet" Sean says, he doesn't let go of the bill because he knows you will have a look at it and insist on paying, "here you are" he says handing the money to the lady, "you two have a nice night!" she says as you guy's get up and leave.

You head to the car, "How much was the bill?" you ask looking at him, "that's information you don't need to know!" he says smiling, he opens the door for you to get in. He shuts the door and gets into the drivers seat, he starts the car and starts to drive back to your place, you yawn, "tired, Y/N?" he asks briefly looking at you and back to the road, "yeah, but you never get tired!" You reply and laugh, he lightly laughs, "yeah because..." He starts and you both say, "SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" then you two crack up laughing.

*Time skip*

He pulls up outside of your house, "sit there!" he says and points at you, he gets out and opens your door, he holds out a hand for you, you grab it and he pulls you out, he links arms with you and walks you to your front door.

You get your keys out and unlock the door, "thank you for tonight, Sean!" you say smiling, "your welcome Miss L/N!" he says and bows again like he did the start of tonight. He stands back up, "goodbye Mr, Septiceye!" you say, you go to walk into your house but is pulled back by Sean, You loose your balance and fall into his arms, you gain your balance back and Sean is hugging you.

You're frozen on the spot for a few seconds but then wrap your arms around Sean's waist, "thank you" is what you say before he lets go and says his goodbyes, you walk into your house, lock the door and head straight to your room. you fall asleep as soon as you get into your nice, warm bed.

Another A/N

Did you guys enjoy that chapter? I hope so! Next chapter is where things get weird! (not the kind of weird you dirty minded people are thinking about!) Next chapter is where your parents get into the country! If any of you guys had realised, your mother had said a week later at first, but now they've changed it to the next day? Doesn't that seem weird? Thanks for reading and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!