Chapter 15

Your POV

As you and David walk towards the end of the beach, you hear a familiar voice call out for you, "Y/N!" Brian yells out, "oh, Brian, hello" You say and turn around walking backwards, David does the same. Brian looks at David then to you, then back to David again, "he knows about your plan?" He asks with a confused look, "told him everything" you say and turn back around, "well, I just seen Sean heading into the beach, so i came to check and see if he found you" he explains.

Brian catches up and walks beside you, "and what did he say if he seen you?" you ask, "he found the marks left from the swag, he thinks it could have been you, so now he's checking the whole beach" he says in a happy voice. You smile for a little but then you remember why you ran away in the first place, "but my parents will still try and marry me off" you say sadly.

For at least five minutes it's quiet between the three of you, finally Brian is the one to break the silence, "do your parents actually know what mark does for a living?" he asks, turning his face towards you, you think about this for a while, "if they did, they probably wouldn't like him at all after that" you say with a smile creeping onto your face.

Jack's POV

As me and Mark walk down the beach, we start to talk about before she ran away, "how did you find out Y/N's mum was gonna make you two get married?" I ask as I walk through the water, "I didn't know she was going to make me and her get married, I thought they were just inviting me to the wedding, since they've been wanting to get to know me better" Mark replies with a shrug. I look at him with disbelief, "you can't be serious?" I ask, looking around for Y/N, "I am serious, I had no idea!" Mark says, kicking the water up and splashing me, "Mark! Now i'm all wet!" I yell out, "It's only water!" he retorts.

I say nothing else but splash him back, "hey!" Mark yells, "Payback!" I yell back, after that we stop and continue looking for Y/N, for another 15 minutes, me and Mark walk up to the end of the beach, "where could she be?" Mark asks, "come up to the top where the walkways are to lead down here" I say walking up towards the cement pathways.

I hear a cough, a girls cough, I turn immediately to where the noise was, unfortunately, there's no one there, "umm, Mark..." I say, a little scared, "I heard it, man" He says, "There's no one here!" I say, "I know" Mark says. As we look around back to back, another cough comes up, "this is creepy" Mark says, I feel him tremble a little.

Your POV

As you, Brian and David sit behind the brick wall near the lifeguard tower, you can't help but to cough, you also feel like you're about to be sick, "Running away wasn't such a good idea, was it?" Brian says sarcastically, "I know this now" you reply, both whispering, "they're panicking 'cause they don't know where the noise came from" Davids says.

You decide to take a peak at them, but you didn't realise the very low trees, You bump your head on the big branch hanging down low, "ow!" you yell out, You cover your mouth and stand up straight, "Ouch!" You yell again, you bump your head again, both men have turned towards you, "Y/N?" Sean questions if it's you.

A/n

Sorry if this chapter is short! This time I was not listening to music so I couldn't really think of much, I tried though! But now, Sean has found you! Are you guys excited for the next chapter? You better hope so! And I hope you guys like my cover up for the mistake I did, I think I may have actually said It was to Mark I have no idea but I tried at least!

Thanks for reading!

!¡Amber¡!