Chapter 18

You wake up to the sun shining in your eyes, you feel warm breaths on your shoulder and look at the green hair below your face. Sean is snuggling up to you, his arms wrapped tightly around you, like he is protecting you.

You start to move, you put your hands behind you and take his hands in yours, moving them from around you, trying not to wake him up, he's had a few traumatic days. You wriggle out of the bed and have a quick shower, getting yourself clean so you don't smell like the ocean.

After that, you see Sean is still asleep, sprawled out on his bed, as you stand, watching Sean from the doorway, you sense someone behind you. You turn around, Mark is standing behind you, "oh, you're awake!" You say, jumping back a little, "yeah, that idea about getting your parents to not marry you off, I know exactly what they like and don't like" Mark explains, (sorry if your parents aren't like this, it's just a story!) "They like manly people, I have an idea they don't know my videos?" he asks, one eyebrow raised, "nope, if they did know, they would have skipped right past you, since you can be childish a lot in videos" you say, nodding.

"I want you to show them my videos" he says, "but then they will kick you out of my house!" You retort, "hey, I've got Sean to cover, I already told him the plan" Mark explains, "if they say anything bad about you before they kick you out and if it's right in front of you, I will make them take a plane back to their place!" You say, making your hands fists.

An hour passes, Sean is still asleep and you're bored, Mark had gone to David's place to do a collab. You had been sitting on the couch, watching the tv series you had started watching, you hear glass smashing from the kitchen, then a little "shoot!" but you know Sean isn't awake yet, at least you don't think.

Sean's POV

I had woken up a little after 10:00, I had a little shower and gotten changed into some fresh clothes, I walk down the stairs and notice Y/N sitting on the couch watching a TV series, I decide not to disturb her, I go straight to the kitchen, I grab two plates and a two mugs. Little did I know, there was some water on the ground, I slip and accidentally smash the plates and the mugs, "Shoot!" I yell, as I realise I had gotten a piece of glass stuck in my hand, "Y/N?" I yell desperately.

She comes running into the kitchen, "oh my gosh, what happened?" She asks, fright in her eyes, "I slipped on water while trying to make some breakfast" I explain, standing up, trying not to get glass shards anywhere else in my body.

Your POV

As you were about to run up the stairs to get Sean, you hear his voice from the kitchen, "Y/N?" he yells, you are relieved that it was just Sean but you can't shake off the feeling that it was a burglar. You run into the kitchen, the first thing you notice is the piece of glass in Sean's hand, and the broken glass around him.

*Time skip*

After fixing Sean's hand and Mark coming back from David's place, you all decide to go to your place, "what if the plan doesn't work?" you question, walking on the pathway, "if it doesn't work, then i'm going to make you live with me and you'll never leave my sight" Sean says, putting an arm around you for comfort, "and i'll make them change their minds" Mark says, pushing you a little, "Sean, I am so glad I met you!" you say, as he tightens his grip around you, "I am glad I met you too, Y/N!" he says, planting a kiss on your forehead.

Author's Note

Guys I was a little late writing this chapter, It's 11:00pm, my sister has a friend over and they were both annoying me, not letting me get anything done!

I have a question for you guys, If you guys have an iPhone and have upgraded to the new IOS 10, tell me what you guys think of it! My personal opinion: In some ways it's good but the set up is just horrible!

!¡Amber¡!