Chapter 29

You walk out and down the stairs, walking into the kitchen to see that Marzia is tending to your mother to see if she has any cuts or anything worse, Mark is making some food, and the rest are all slowly falling asleep, and that your mother is actually asleep in the dining chair, her head tilted back so she can breath properly. You walk over to her, quiet as a mouse, "how is she?" you ask, Marzia shakes her awake a little so she could ask if she wanted a drink, "Nothing bad" she says, walking over to the sink, grabbing a glass, "She just has a couple of bad bruises on her" she says, walking back over to her.

You decide to go talk to Mark like a civilised person, "Mark..." You say, sadness showing in your voice, "yeah?" he asks, flipping a pancake, "why did you decide to go with Lindell?" you ask, shifting your feet a little, "I... I thought it would have helped somehow, obviously not..." he replies, looking at you then back to the pan, "How would it have helped?" You ask, getting confused on why he actually did go, "I have reasons I'd rather not talk about, Y/N" he says, his voice cracks slightly...

You decide to leave him, so you walk into the lounge room where some of the others were, Ken, Cry and Brian were all on the couch, talking about how they first started YouTube, "how are you guys right now?" you ask, looking after their well being, "are you guys hungry or tired or bored?" You ask, looking at them with an apologetic smile, "we're bored" Ken whines, leaning back on the lounge, "I can set up a game of Mario Kart if you guys would like?" you ask, leaning on the door frame, "Vs you's!" Brian yells, smiling for the first time since you've all awoken.

Sean's POV 

"What were the reasons?" I ask Mark after Y/N had left the kitchen, "what reasons? For what?" he asks, not looking up at all, just cooking away, "The reason why you left your best friend" I say calmly, "The reason is..." he starts, and stops for about 10  seconds, "Is what?" I ask, tilting my head slightly, "The reason is because I like Y/N, okay!" He blurts out, knocking the pan a little, I have no words... I just stand there, watching Mark put a pancake on a plate full of them, "Well... That really isn't a surprise really..." I say, trying to sound as convincing as possible, "Isn't a surprise?" Mark repeats, "That should have been a shock!" Mark says, pouring some more batter into the pan, "It really isn't..." I lie, walking away.

I walk into the  lounge room where Brian, Cry, Felix and Ken are playing against each other on Mario Kart, "Felix you asshole! You pushed me off the edge!" Ken yells, almost throwing his controller, "Shut up, Ken!" Felix replies back with a smile, I smile when I realise they're all having fun, I walking over to where Y/N was sitting, because it's dark, her Pupils have dilated and the TV light makes them glimmer... Her eyes are the most beautiful things in the dark, I noticed that the night I took her out to the restaurant...

Your POV  

You notice Sean looking at you, "What are you looking at?" You ask, smiling playfully, "Something beautiful" Sean replies, making you blush, thank god it's dark, "Shut up" you simply say, looking away, "don't look away!" Sean says, bringing you back to look at him by your chin, "God, I love you" He says, rubbing his nose against yours, making you smile...