Chapter 13

Your POV

You wake to someone shaking the swag, you sit up quickly, "who's there?" You ask worriedly, "it's me, Brian" he says unzipping the opening, "is your phone still charged?" He asks getting in completely and zipping the opening back up.

You've completely forgotten about your phone, you quickly look for it, you didn't realise it was beside you, "Y/N? It's right beside you" Brian says, picking it up and handing it to you, "oh, right" you say sheepishly, "thanks" you say grabbing it and try to turn it on, it does nothing but show a flat battery sign, "well, it's flat" you say and drop it on the sleeping bag type blanket.

Brian rummages through his bag he has and hands you a small gadget with a phone cord, "what's this?" You ask, "it's a portable charger, Sean, Mark and David have been trying to call you but it just went straight to voicemail, they were so worried" he continues, "I figured, just to not let them worry about you, charge your phone so it won't go straight to voicemail so they won't think you've been hurt" Brian explains getting up and leaving, "thank you, Brian!" You yell back out to him.

You plug your phone in, it starts to charge and turns on, after a little bit it shows you the time, 2:48 am! It's so late!  You think to yourself, all of a sudden your phone starts vibrating like crazy!

Jacks POV

We've been out of ages now, two days now, I've had no sleep or anything to eat, neither has Mark, "can we stop for a while? I want to go to sleeping in hungry!" Mark complains, "you can go back to Y/N's and sleep on the couch and eat something if you can find your way" I say, shrugging as we start to head down a very familiar street.

As me and mark walk, I see Brian walking towards us, "Brian! Have you found her? We've been trying to call her, straight to voicemail, I'm so worried" I say walking up to him as he stops, "no, I haven't seen her" he says in a unusually high voice, I stand there looking at him, "at all?" I ask again, "nope" he says, "oh, and here!" He says getting his bag off his back and opening it.

He give me two McDonald's bags, I hand one to mark, his eyes light up with delight and opens it straight away, "figured you two would need some fuel, David told me you guys have been out for two days now without any pit stops" he explains, he zips up his bag and puts it back on his back, "now, I'm going to go back to finding Y/N, you two eat!" He says, the last part sounding too high to be his normal voice.

I look at the bag, I open it and get right into the burger, "oh, thank you, Brian!" I yell out, then some dogs start barking.

*time skip*

Me and mark decided to head to my place, we are rather tired, "as soon as we wake up, we're heading out again!" I say as I walk into my room, "yes, yes! You've said that 100 times already!" Mark replies before I close the door, as soon as I hit the pillow I fall asleep.

*another time skip* sorry!

I wake up to myself breathing heavily and sweat on my face, "Sean, are you okay?" Mark asks, "yeah, why?" I ask putting my face in my hands, "it sounded like you were having a nightmare" he says opening the door, "I was" I reply looking up at him, "oh, about what?" He asks, bringing a coffee to my bedside table, "about Y/N, someone punching her then knocking her unconscious" I explain as I shiver with fear.

I sit there drinking my coffee, "what time is it?" I ask Mark, who was sitting on the end of the bed drinking his own, "it's 8:00am" he replies, checking his wrist watch, "okay, time to get going" I say standing up, walking to the kitchen, I tip the rest of my coffee down the sink, "don't forget your phone!" Mark says handing my phone to me, "thanks, now let's go!" I yell and drag him out the door.