Chapter 7

A/N
There's a song in this one I'm hoping you guys know it! But in case you wanna know what it is it's the video up the top!!

You get home with your parents, Mark and Sean, you unlock the door and walk inside while your parents talk to mark. You walk inside with Sean at your heals, as soon as you get inside, Sean brings you into the lounge room, "what?" You ask putting your keys on the coffee table, "your parents are definitely up to something!" Sean exclaims bringing you in for a hug.

You think for a moment on why they would have brought Mark on the trip, "maybe they've become close friends with Mark?" You suggest in a sarcastic voice, "whatever it is, I don't like it" Sean replies burying his head into your hair. You stand there like that for a moment until you hear your parents and Mark bringing their luggage up the front stairs.

You let go of Sean, you look towards the door into the small hallway, no one there yet, you look back at Sean. You can see a hint of hurt in his eyes, "I'm sorry" you mouth to him, "it's okay" he mouths back. Your dad walks into the room and you look at him, "where is our room? And marks?" He asks looking at you then to Sean then back to you again, "oh, right, follow me!" You say walking towards the stairs to go to the second floor.

*short time skip* I'm sorry if you don't like time skips too much ;-;

You come back downstairs once you have helped your parents and Mark bring their luggage into their rooms, you hear laughter from the lounge room, you walk in and see Mark laying on the floor and Sean laying on the couch, "and what is going on in here?" You ask looking at them with your hands on your hips, "oh, we were just laughing at a song" Mark replies, sitting up on the floor, you look at Sean and he's not looking at you, what's up with him? You think to yourself.

You walk over to where the boys are being dorks, I like that word, don't judge! "Well, can I hear the song?" You ask, "yeah, sure!" Sean replies in an annoyed tone, "what's up?" You ask looking at him with concern, "just listen to the song, I'll tell you later" he replies, at this, Mark starts to cough, to you it sounded like words were combined with it, it sounded like no, don't tell her.

Sean touches his phone and a song starts playing, you know what song it is as soon as it starts playing, you start to smile. You continue listening to the song and sit on the ground in front of Sean, it gets up to the part where you just can't hold in your laughter, when it says it you sing along to it, "BING BONG, DING DONG HERE COMES MY DING DONG!" You yell and raise your hands in the air.

You put your hands down and crack up laughing, "I'll be back, Y/N, can I talk to you?" Sean asks looking at you desperately, "yeah, sure" you say looking confused, "we'll be right back Mark" you say getting up and walking out into the hallway, Sean grabs your wrist and pulls you outside, "what is going on, Sean?" You ask desperate for an answer.

Sean has trouble finding the words for a moment, "Mark told me this, and I'm worried about what you'll think but..." He pauses for bit, "your parents are marrying you off" he replies with a red face, "Mark told you this?" You ask in absolute disbelief, "yeah, that's why I'm angry" he replies, "promise me you'll talk to your parents?" Sean asks with tears in his bright blue eyes, "if they bring it up, but if they don't I will talk to them" you reply, wrapping your arms around Sean's waist.

You can feel the sigh of relief leave his body and squeezes you closer to him, "I promise I'll talk to them" you say into his chest.

A/N
What do you guys think of that?! Your parents are going to try and make you marry Mark! Oh no! You better go talk to them!

Please tell me what you think of this chapter, personally I think it was a bit short but oh well.

Thanks for reading!!!!

!¡Amber¡!