Chapter 4 - Chakra

A/N: Thank you all for the likes and reads on all of my stories! I really appreciate it! ^*^

( Third persons pov )
A little child no older than five years old with bright blond hair and three whisker birth marks on each cheek, made his way down the back streets so that he was not seen by the horrible and cruel people of Konohagure no Sato, who would do unspeakable things to him.
As he made his way to his destination, he was arguing with the great Kyubi no Kitsune, who was sealed inside of him at birth.
The were arguing about very unimportant things, but the Kyubi, also known as Kurama, suggested that the young boy should go near the Uchiha compound so that a very special Anbu that goes by the name 'Crow' could possibly help train him.
Once the pair finished arguing, the boy noticed that he was nearly at the Uchiha compound.
'Okay, Kurama. Do you sense him anywhere?' Asked the young boy in his mind, so that he wouldn't appear to be as some people put it, crazy. "Yes I do, Kit. He is behind the compound near the border. Just walk around this place, but stay hidden! This could be some good training for you, Kit." Said the Great fox. The young boy only nodded his head in response to the tailed beast that was sealed inside of him.
He crouched down beside the walls of the elite compound, and made his way around it. He had to stop a few times so that he wouldn't be seen by some of the villagers that were out shopping or eating.
'Kurama, I'm behind the compound now. But it looks like a forest... Should I go in or wait for him to come out?' Asked the boy.
"Go in Kit, I can always help you get out if need be. But first you are going to find him, I believe that you are like the other Uzumaki's, I think you might be a sensor type. Just close your eyes and focus on finding his chakra, Kit" Said the queen of foxes.
'But how do I do that? I only just learned about chakra recently Kurama, and I don't really understand it. Never mind find it! I'm only five years old for Kami's sake!' Said the blond boy in his head. "Well you certainly don't act like it... Don't worry,I'll help you. Kit close your eyes and breath in and out slowly. Regulate your breathing." Said Kurama. The blond complied. "Now look for something, it's like a thin line in the air. That line is the chakra, you will feel a familiar feeling, that will be Crow's chakra. But don't open your eyes! You need to concentrate, Kit." Explained Kurama. The boy only nodded his head and started to look for the line thin line which was called chakra. He searched for ten minutes straight, but to no success because he could not find that line of chakra. His eyes shot open and he threw his hands in the air in frustration.
"This is stupid, Kurama! It's impossible! How on earth am I supposed to find that stupid thin line that you call chakra?!" Shouted the boy aloud. "Kit, calm down!" Said the fox in a tone that meant business. 'But-' He was cut of by Kurama sending him a little bit of her killer intent, that young boy shuddered and apologized. "Now. Sit down and cross your legs. Relax. Close your eyes and breath. Think of Crow. Think of what he looks like. Think of his atmosphere. Think of how he would help you." Advised the great fox. The little boy nodded and did as was told.
Unknown to them, a figure was watching the from afar. He had heard that boy shout in frustration at somebody, but couldn't sense anybody else... He chuckled at the young boy's actions, the were much like his little brothers when he also was frustrated.
He knew who the boy was, he was the Hokage's eldest child named Naruto and also the new Jinchuriki of the Kyubi no Kitsune. He protected the boy from the villagers and stupid shinobi when he could, he was the only one that would. But his boss disliked his eldest very much, or better worded, hated. He didn't know why, that boy was trying his hardest at everything that he did. Sure, he wasn't as good as his younger sibling yet because he wasn't trained at all. But he was amazed that a young boy of five years old knew what chakra was and he was training! Most people don't start this type of training or have this knowledge until they're ten years old, but this boy was only five years old and had this knowledge and was trying to use it.
The young boy's eyes shot open "I THINK I FOUND HIM, KURAMA! Over there in the tree" Shouted the blondie aloud.
'H-he found me! The kid actually found me! He's only just got into the academy and he can sense chakra, he's a better prodigy than I am!' Thought the hidden figure. 'May as well go out now that I've been found out...' He thought.
A figure jumped out of a tree a few hundred meters away from where that blond boy sat. He made his way towards the little one and stopped in front of him.
( Naruto's pov )
Will this is hard, how on earth am I supposed to find a very thin line of chakra when I hardly know what it is? Kurama said to relax and to think of Crow-san. Well that's easy... He's saved me a bunch of times and healed my wounds, he's very strong and smart. His hair is straight black in a ponytail and he obviously an Uchiha from his Sharingan eyes...
Wait this feeling... It's- it's him! I can feel the line of chakra coming for the tree over there, and it's crow-sans!
"I THINK I FOUND HIM, KURAMA!" I shouted aloud. 'Oh shoot, I think he heard me!' "Well done Kit on finding Crow but I would pay attention to the figure that just jumped out of that tree..." Said Kurama.
'Oh no! Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. He he heard me! Of course he heard me, he's crow-san after all!' He made his way closer to me, I just sat there waiting on him to arrive in front of me. A figure landed in front of me with a mask in hand, would know that mask anywhere.
"Hello, Naruto-kun. I heard you shouting before and decided to come and see if you were okay..." He said with a smile, he was an awful lier...
"Crow-san, you are such a horrible lier...." I said. "Oh, really? I thought I was a rather good lier... I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was" He said. "So what are you training in?" He asked. I blushed and sheepishly rubbed the back of my head. "W-well chakra sensing. I was trying to find you but you were in the forest and I wanted to try and find you before I went in. I didn't want to get lost or something..." I said. "Oh, you were looking for me? Why?" He asked, sounding a little bit curious. "Well I wanted to ask you to help me this some training, just some basic chakra control and kunai, and also shuriken cause these are really difficult.." I said.
"Well since you could sense me at such a young age, I suppose I could train you a little..." He said. "Thank you so much Crow-san!" I said, I was actually happy. "Naruto-kun, call me Itachi, Itachi-sensei, sensei, Ita, or Ita-san... Just call me by my first name please." He said. "Okay dokie, Ita-nii" I said with a big smile on my face. "How about after the academy tomorrow, you meet me here and I will start to train you. Does that sound okay, Naruto-kun?" He asked. I was just about to burst with joy. "Of course, Ita-nii! I'll meet you here tomorrow right after the academy .." I said. "Well Ita-nii, it's getting late and I have to get back to Iruka-nii and Mitzuki-nii. I'll see you tomorrow, Ita-nii!" I shouted as I started to run off. "See ya tomorrow, Naruto-Kun" Was the last thing I heard before I got around the corner of the Uchiha compound.
I rushed to the academy quickly, I doubt that they'll still be there, it's nearly dark.
I turned left and the academy was right there. There was ten people standing there, four started to walk towards me as I appeared. It was Ino and Sakura with their dads, I think detention just finished. I guess I'm just in time to go to Iruka-nii's and Mitzuki-nii's house. "Ah, just in time Naruto-kun. We were just about to come looking for you" Said Iruka-nii. He looks tired and annoyed, it's probably because of the banshee's and the idiot... Oh no, if detentions just finished then she's here!
Iruka must have seen the fear on my face, and put a hand on my shoulder and nodded at me. We walked over to the group, much to my disappointment. "Oh, hello Naruto-kun. How was your training?" Asked Mitzuki-nii. "I-it was alright. I met an old friend and they might help me train..." I said in a very low voice because they were here.
Hokage-sama looked at me weird and so did the banshee and idiot. But she looked at me the same, with disgust and hate.
"C-can we go home now, please?" I asked, again in a low voice. "Of course we can Naruto-kun. Would you like something to eat? Maybe we could go to 'Ichiraku's Ramen', it's re-opened. It's supposed to be better than before..." Said Mitzuki-nii. "R-really? You would take me for some ramen too?! Thank you!" I shouted. "So you like ramen then, Naruto-kun?" Asked Iruka-nii. I lowered my head and shook it. "No, I have never had it, but I've heard that it's really good..." I said, once again in a small voice. Hokage-sama and his children look at me like I was bonkers. And Lady Kushina look at me a bit oddly, but then her face returned to the usual one. Iruka-nii and Mitzuki-nii were glaring daggers into the Namikaze-Uzumaki family, well no wonder, they never fed me... "Well you can try some today, okay Naruto-kun?" Said Iruka. "O-okay..." I said. Iruka-nii and Mitzuki-nii took my by the hand and guided me to the ramen stall, it's a good thing too cause I'm starving!

( End of chapter)