I LIKE

I drove in the school parking lot and all eyes was on me and jack well of course jack.

we walked to the front six doors of school A-high you know.

"hey nic...... and jackie." Michelle said I a surprising tone.

"hey mich what's up." jack said.

"nothing what bout you." mich said.

"oh nothing much either." jack said.

"so lets go inside and find tony." she said grabbing our hands. wow pushy still.

"hey guys whats up oh my gosh jackie." he sais in a sudden shock tone.

"yeah hi." she said about irritated "whats with all the shock." she said and then tony grabbed me.

"hold on yall two just let me talk to nic real quick." they botg nodded.

"what." I asked him with a straight face.

"you became friends with the hottest girl in school." he said in a quiet but shouting voice.

"well thank you tony for boosting my self esteem." I said now pouting.

"no your beautiful but how did you strike friends with her." he said now talking normal.

"we are partners for this project so we're getting to know each other." I said look in there direction she seemed shocked by something mich is telling her. 'this cant be good' I thought.

"cool man but dont push her you dont know if she rolls like that." he said he's probably hoping he might have a chance time to ruin the fun.

"oh she most defiantly is she told me haha sucks for you." I said walking back to where jack and mich are standing. ok what is with her and staring at me.

"ok what I do?." I asked

"w-." she didnt get to finish because the bell rung. omg I guess it first period.

and shes in it.

*********

"so guys who can tell me what is the formula to photosynthesis.?" he asked what is this eigth grade. I raised my hand.

"nicole." he said.

" sun light as in light in energy, CO2, H2O and makes C6,H12,O6 and O2.

known as glucose and oxygen." I said and the class just stared at me but theres always this on person that is standing out of the whole class. 'jackie'.

"and that is correct." he said and everyone  went back to what theh were doing but one. then a paper hit me in my head. it read.

'I love what I see.' damn.

I looked at her and she winked wow this is going to be some friendship.