GETTING TO KNOW ME

chapter 6

well forth period was done and over now its time to go home we get an hour and a half in all four classes thats to much right there but anywho...... I met Jackie by her porche man this thing is sexy. she opened the door for me I got in and she closed the door going to the driver seat she gets in and close the door she smiled at me then started the car. omg turn on her smile im like close to and orgasm like forreal.

"your such a tease." I said that mistakingly slipped out.

"how?." she asked biting her lip so sexy full and bitable.

"never mind just lets go my place or your place." I said hoping to change the subject.

" we're not going no place until you tell me." she said. and I wasn't going to let her win.

"then we'll be here all night." I said with my arms crossed she just rolled her eyes and backed out. 'yes I won' I thought such an accomplishment for me. I guess she hates being silent.

"so um before we start the project I have a feeling we should get to know each other." she said why is she always smiling.

"ok I got one question why are you always smiling?." I asked so curious for the answer.

"um I don't know my dad always told me to smile no matter what." she explained huh nice dad. I thought. My dad didnt teach me that we arrived to a gate she pressed on button and it opened going up a big driveway to a giant state of a house I guess she noticed a jaw drop.

Because she closed my mouth quit embarrasseing though this house is a state big like who is she the presidents daughter.

"no my dad own alot of companies." she got out the car and I got out right be hinde her. 'roar'.

"what the fuck." I screamed and jumped into jackies arms lucky she caught me im looking at a freaking cheetah cub.

"this here is nina my cub oh dont worry she's trained and harmless." she assured me. Well that's good she then noticed she was still holding me.

"um you can get down now." she said. she grabbed my hand and pulled me in the living room I think it's the living room it's gigantic.

"so i'll ask the question's you'll answer then its the other way around deal." I nodded my head.

"deal."

"ok what's you favorite color?." she asked

"pink and green." I said.

"favorite music to listen to?." she asked

"I listen to all kinds of music." "favorite movie?."

"pitch perfect and frozen." I said.

"oh my god I love that movie becca is hot so is cloe and Stacey and ashley and--."

"ok Jackie I get it."

"oh ok and last question are you gay?." my mouth became dry and my hand started to sweat.

"what the that's not in the questionare." I said.

"there is no questionare is that even a word." I just shrugged. "never mind you didn't answer my question."

"why do it matter?." I asked her. waiting.

"your right it doesn't matter ok let start the project. " she said grabbing the paper wait I didnt get to ask the question.