ALMOST NORMAL

My baby is getting better she's almost back to herself except the dreams she's been having still causing her to wake up screaming which scares all life out me at night but other then that she fine. I'm walking while staring at her talk she's so fucking beautiful I just don't know we've been together for six months so that's a recorded for me for the start of 2014 which is in 6-7 months it's going to be awesome but you know its still the summer so I'm going to enjoy it with her we're getting ready to play each other in the last basketball game we've been undefeated so far.

"My teams going to crush you out there." she said in her braving voice I just smirked "What you don't believe that we're going to whoop your teams ass in the game." she said smiling still I nudged her.

"In your dream." I said she was just grinning Haha my teams going to punish hard but first have have to go home and work out for a little like 42 minutes a day keeping my core tight and yeah.

"Hwy guys." Michelle said from behind us I turned around.

"Yo your such a creep Mich." I said because she kind of scared me.

"I have to ask you something." Mich says I look at jackkie and she gets the hint kisses me on the lips see ya later and walked off.

"So what's up?" I asked her.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" she asked me I just shrugged and gave her a questionable look.

"I haven't really planed anything why?" I asked she's so confusing me.

"Oh nothing so how's you and jackkie?" she asked me.

"Oh we-." she cut me off with all these questions.

"Is she a good kisser?" she asked me.

"Well s-." cut off again

"Did you sleep with her?" she asked

"um y-." I was cut off aggaainnn

"Oh my gosh you did, did you slap her ass? what song did y'all bang to? how many times did she you know? was it loving or fucking? can she squirt?" I cut her off this time.

"Whoa.......Whoa........ Whoa slow your ass down and Whoa what's with the questions about our sex?" I asked her curious I cocked my head.

"Just checking up on if it was good for you." she said with a smile still.

"Why?" I asked expanding the y at the end.

"I dont know sounds interesting." she said with a smirk.

"Then get you a girl have sex with her and you tell me." I said to her.

"Ew no I'm not like that." she said really though.

.

"Then stop asking dumb questions damn it." I told her.

Ring.....

the bell rung

"Oh shit." me and Mich took off running to our class.

I made it in time for first period it was the boring same old same old.

**

"Its lunch now and I'm in line getting my salad as always I goes to sit down at the table with Mich and Tony also Jack.

"So...." I said while rubbing jackkie's thigh I think I'm pretty good on grades and if I have to whoop Blake's ass even though he can't walk with shot legs. "You ready for this period?" I asked taking a bit of my salad.

"I don't know I haven't r-really thought about it." she stuttered yep that's definitely not a good sign.

"Hey if you dont want to go I'd ask the teacher for the make up work and we can go home." I told her she nodded I go into our class and get the make up work and went to our fourth period and then left to go to her house.

Well she almost normal except some things she still have and me and her therapist is working on it. But today its just going to be me her junk food movies and lots if cuddling.

I pull up into her drive way there's a not on the door saying 'I'm really sorry about that night I didn't mean to lead you into an almost death trap. Love H.C

I took the paper and crumpled it up she dont deserve my forgiveness. we walked into the house I locked the door and she went downstairs I got the snacks and went down there we cuddled up against each other and watched 'LET ME IN' that vampire movie it is pretty good I cuddled up more against Jack and fell asleep.