LET'S PLAY

chapter 6

Im sitting on her bed dead bored.. although im still curious about why she asked me if I were gay it still lingures in my mind. Man im bored but nina little cute tail is keeping me in control she's so cute and cuddly also playful god I love this cat I want one now... hmmm maybe when I grow up.

"are you having fun with nina and not me.?" She asked what do she mean.

"well im so scooting bored I feel like crying. " I said dead seriously.

"well do you like game's.?" She asked.

"yeah I love them." I said true fact.

"then let's go to the game room play some black ops im going to so crush you." she said with a determined face.

"oh we'll see." I jumped up excitedly and followed her to the game room that has two gigantic tv's look like a movie theater with two screens.

"damn." was all I said.

"welp here you go I get the blue one and put on the head phones." she said handing me the pink controller oh so sexy pink yep.

"what are the headphones for.?" I asked.

"so I could talk to you during the game." oh ok I took a seat in the recliner and leaned back getting comfortable.

"let the games begain." she said. I just nodded ok let it.

Two hour's later:

"oh you bitch I didnt even see you." she spat.

"hay dont hate the player hate the game." I said smiling. this game is going great I love it like forreal im haveing a good time with this girl.

"you are im having a great time with you too." she said I just smiled wider.

"did I just say that out loud." I asked.

"no im a great mind reader." nice sarcasm but it sucks.

I thought.

"you suck." she said I guess I didn't think.

"but im beating you by alot." I said shooting her again.

"you bitch." she screamed and threw popcorn at me I laughted and we played for another hour.