LET ME FIND OUT

I woke to someone tangled all up on me I look down and I was caught in a trance and I wasnt even breathing I looked down to see light brown eye's staring up at my dark brown eye's.

"good morning." she said.

damn im so heated right now.

"um good morning." I said

a knock came at the door.

"yes mom." I said.

"girl im not yo momma." my sister said behind the door.

"what do you want nae" I said.

"mom said come eat...." she paused. "and bring your friend." I froze 'how did she know' I thought.

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and bushed out my Mohawk I turned a round and saw her staring at my every move.

"um....." was all I could say.

"you have a unique way of getting ready in the morning." she said I just looked at her with my handsome one raised eyebrow and smirked.

"what." she said.

damn this girl. "why are you watching me creep." I chuckled. "like what you see." I said winking and walking out the bathroom. thats how I roll leaving her wanting more.

I turned around and she's still starting at me.

"ok now you really are starting to creep me out." I said alittle more scared then usual.

"im going to get ready ill be out in 10." she said  ans walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

30 more years later she came out (sarcasm).

"are you ready." I said and she linked my arms and we went down stairs.