IM GAY

chapter 2

I walked into my third period well- I lied I stood out front my third period waitung for the bell to rang which signals that its time to start class as I wait again I feel somebody watching me and people are fluttering in my class It feels weird be.cause you know someone's staring at you and it sucks and its creepy even though im quit pervertive I don't stare at no body I simply glance. Then the bell rang and I scurry into the classroom before she locked the door just as she was about o close it a convers shoe stopped it I look up only to see the beauty-ful jackie right in front of me.

"are you new here whats your name." the teacher waited patient as everyone in the class stares in awe.

"un my name is Jackie." her gental voise said damn that turned me on.

'well jackie you can sit right next to Nicole here Nicole show Jackie here to her seat." she said.

"yes ma'am." I said guiding jackie ti the desk next to me.

"thanks." she said she has a turn on voice she turned me on twice today.

"no problem." I said with a smile my teeth may not be perfect but they are still white she leans over her desk.

"so what are we learning." she said I swear im going to orgasm in my pants if she don't stop talking to me.

"um well she's going over it right now." I assured her man she's just another student.

"hey girl you look fine whats your name." oh blake how I hate this jerk he's a bigger pervert then me he literally sticks his hand under your desk to touch your crotch or your butt some times your breast its fucking annoying like really.

"um jackie". she said again Im so serious its giing to look like I pissed my pants.

"oh jackie whats up im blake i'd like to get to know you better." he said smiling at her she made eye contact with me and it felt like forever until she broke eye contact.

"Im gay." she said.