Epilogue

Epilogue

"Boys come down for breakfast!"

I couldn't believe how the time had flown bye, Colton already eighteen today. He looks more and more like his father every day. Only problem he's worse than his father was during his teenage years. My son can't seem to keep it in his pants. These girls chase him around willing to give him anything just so they can have just a piece of him. It's a little disturbing the things these kids talk about during our pack meetings.

"Morning beautiful smells wonderful just like you." Cameron whispered into my ear as he feathered kisses up my shoulders to my neck. I moaned softly closing my eyes forgetting about the pan of eggs that were cooking in front of me. This man could make me forget my name if someone would ask me at this moment.

"Ew, get a room!" I jumped when I heard my baby boy Bryan come into the kitchen. Cameron kissed my cheek and laughed aloud ruffling Brain's blonde waves. I can only assume he got his colored hair from Cameron's mother. She and Harmony were the only ones who were blonde.

"One day you'll find your mate son and you won't be able to keep your hands off of her." Cameron said to him. I looked over at Bryan who had a disgust written all over his face. Thankfully at fourteen girls weren't a priority like his older brother. Speaking of his brother he was taking his sweet time to get downstairs.

"Bryan, can you go see what's taking your brother so long?" He groaned.

"Do I have too?" he questioned with a full mouth of pancakes.

"No, I'm right here knucklehead." I looked from Bryan to Colton; my baby boy was a full grown man. He was almost the size of his father. He walked over to me wrapping his arms around me. "Happy Birthday sweetie" I said as he stepped away grabbing he plate off the counter.

"Thanks Mom." He smiled and sat beside his brother. I took in a breath, my boys I couldn't imagine life without them. I turned making my plate and sitting beside Cameron.

"So, Colton what are your plans for your birthday?" I questioned him; I have to admit he isn't loved by many. Most feared him because of his size and scar. After awhile he stop answering peoples questions. He looked intimidating, yes but he was a sweetheart. Over the years Cameron and I have been called into school because of the fights he would get in. Colton never said why the fight started in the first place. He'd just take the punishment. When he got to high school he was bigger than most of the older kids. Since then he hadn't gotten into any fights at all. He looked up from his plate.

"Not sure, I think a group of us are going to the club down in town." He mumbled the last part, but both Cameron and I heard it clearly. Cameron grunted.

"Is that so? So you planned this without asking us?" Cameron questioned.

"Dad! I'm eighteen the club is eighteen and over. Mom?" He looked over at me with pleading eyes. I could see Cameron in the corner of my eye. He was about to speak again, but I squeezed his hand under the table. 'Let him go baby, he is old enough' I linked him. He looked over at me. I nodded and he looked back at Colton.

"Alright, Colton, but I want you to remember that this year for you is very important. You have to graduate and start your Alpha training. I just don't want these parties and clubbing to consume you. I understand it's your birthday, but you could have told us you had plans. Your mother is preparing a dinner for you tonight with some friends and family. It would have been nice to tell us." Cameron said. Colton looked over to me with apologetic eyes. Only Cameron would pull the guilt trip on the boy.

"It's fine honey, you can go with your friends." He shook his head taking his last gulp of orange juice and getting up from his chair. He walked over to me and knelt beside me. "Mom, I'll be here tonight for my birthday dinner. We can go afterwards to the club." He kissed my forehead and got up pulling his leather jacket off the chair.