Chapter Twenty Four Finale

Brody POV

My paws couldn't hit the ground dirt any faster. I ran like a bat out of hell. Cassie needed me; I could see the Hospital building coming into view. When I got closer I heard the snarls and screams piercing through the air. I couldn't see her I let the change take over as I shifted into an eagle. The large wings flapped giving me plain view of everyone I spotted her Cameron making his charged towards Royce and I watched in horror as he jabbed something into Cassie. Cameron lost focus turning his attention to Cassie giving Royce a chance to shift and charge at Cameron. "Oh, no you don't you bastard" I made my way down with a last minute shift into my wolf I ripped his head off with my canines. Just like that everything stopped. I looked around my surrounding. I was horrified Cameron's mother lying dead followed by her mate Alpha Nick in his massive wolf form dead. Alpha Nate standing by him while his mate Luna Alexa in her wolf form howled in pain as if she had just lost her mate she lied next to him her head on his using her snout to close his eyes. Everyone holding on to their mates, I looked over to my left as Cameron struggled to shift into human form. "Cameron shift now, she needs to get into the hospital" I yelled as I shifted back into human form. He howled in pain. I had no choice; I lifted Cassie from the ground and carried her away with Cameron snarls and growls towards me. I knew at any moment he could lose control and attack, but if he had just a little control over his wolf he would dare attack with Cassie in my arms. I looked down at her beautiful face and regretted the day I walked into her life only to ruin it by working with the devil. I could hear the light pants of breath as she struggled to breathe. Once through the hospital doors I was met by a team of nurses and Mary. I placed her on the gurney and watched at they wheeled her away. Mary looked back before going through the doors. "Make sure he's controlled before he comes in. Keep him out here until I come out" I nodded at her command.

I took a deep breath and noticed I was still in the nude. I looked over at one of the nurses. "Excuse me, can you tell me where the scrubs are?" I asked as turned. I gasped when I was met with a pair of chocolate colored eyes. 'mate' my wolf howled. She blinked rapidly and grabbed her chart. "Down the hall two doors to your right." She said in the sweetest voice, and walked away. I watched her until she disappeared down the hall. It took all of me to walk away, but I had to find Cameron. I grabbed as much scrub bottoms as I could. On my way out the door I was met with Cameron he stood there in the nude staring blankly at the door.

"Cameron" I called out to him.

"Is she-are they okay?" he questioned. I couldn't answer I had no idea how she was.

"I'm not sure yet, Mary took her in Cameron. You have to control yourself if you want answers." Anger cross his face and he pulled one of the scrubs out my hand.

"I tried, I just saw my mate get stabbed in the stomach where my baby is, all while watching my parents get killed in front of me. I was caught in the middle of the most horrible situation. I couldn't shift back to human form because my wolf took full control. Lucky for you I was able to control him from ripping off your fucking head. You put yourself in that situation and then come tell me to control myself. I'm the Alpha here not you no your place." He growled pushing past me.

Cameron's POV

I walked past the doors the read "do not pass" I ignored the calls from the shaky nurses voices and followed her scent. There was another stainless steel door I tried to pass it but I couldn't you needed a pass code. I punched the door feeling my knuckles crack as the pain shot through my arm. "AHHHH!" I yelled in frustration. I heard the doors behind be open. I didn't have to turn to know who it was because I can smell them.

"Cam, we're all worried about her and the baby, but you have to let the doctors do their job." I knew Caleb was right, but I needed to know she's okay. I leaned my head against the door letting the coolness cool my body.