Chapter two: Showertime xD

"Alright Gee, you grab the towels and I'll get the water warmed up for us?"

  "Let's do it."

  Mikey turned on the shower so that the water would warm and started to strip off his clothes. He pulled off his pants and then his shirt. He was surprised when he felt someone grab his ass and he turned around to see Gerard smirking from behind his bright red mop of hair. Wordlessly they climbed into the warm shower. 

They stood in silence for a moment before Gerard smirked. "Hey, Mikey, you want me to suck you off?"

Mikey turned pink and said, "Uhh, sure, if you want to?"

Without any response, Gerard sank to his knees and put Mikey's dick in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around him as Mikey began to moan. Gerard took all of him into his mouth and bobbed gagging slightly as his dick was touching the back of his throat. 

  "Gerard I'm gonna-" Mikey let out a loud moan as he came hard down the older's throat.

Gerard stood back up and looked at Mikey, who was red-faced and panting slightly.

  "Here, this time I'll fuck you," Gerard said turning Mikey towards the wall.

Gerard ran his fingers through the warm shower water. He proceeded to put one inside Mikey. He put in another finger and started to scissor and then inserted a third. He lined up his dick to Mikey's hole and slid in. He sped up as Mikey's moans intensified. 

As they were both on the verge of orgasm the door flew open and in came Gerard and Mikey's clearly very angry red-faced parents stormed in in a mad frenzy wondering what all the noise was coming from. As they saw what was happening they both grew angry.

  Gerard hopped out of the shower and said worriedly. "We can explain!"

  Mikey appeared from behind him and laid a hand on his brother's shoulder. "No, we really can't Gerard"

  Their father screamed, "You can't but what you can do is leave my house!!!"

  They dried off and went into their respective rooms and each packed a duffel bag. Their father was outside in the hallway yelling profanities in at them. They met each other outside in the hallway and said to their father.

  "Were leaving."

And with that Gerard quickly grabbed his father's car keys and his wallet and ran out the door with his brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this wasn't too bad.. I know that I'm not the original writer of this, but I did try to correct the mistakes *cough* terrible grammar *cough* and make it a little smoother. It's probably bad, but I can't judge "my own" writing because I'll be biased or whatever. It'll get better though. (I hope)