Wet Dream Come True...

Gerard awoke in an extremely confused state as he had heard his name yelled loudly from next door of his small bedroom. He hopped out of his comfortable king sized bed and slid on his favorite fuzzy slippers. He grabbed his iPhone off his nightstand next to this bed and proceeded to look at his lock screen photo. It was a photo of when he and Mikey went to a concert last year. Mikey looks so hot in that picture... Wait, did I just call my brother hot?

Gerard shook his head and focused on the task at hand. He flipped on the flashlight on his iPhone and proceeded down the hall to Mikey's room. He was about to knock on the door when he heard it again, Mikey yelling his name. He sounds like he's having a nightmare.

Gerard entered the room. Mikey was in bed writhing around grunting and moaning in pain. Or was it...pleasure? Gerard stood in the doorway for a moment and shook himself out of whatever excitement he was feeling before walking over to his brother and shaking him awake.

"Mikes, it's okay. It's just a dream, you're okay. Just wake up, you're fine," Gerard said in a soothing tone to his baby brother.

Mikey awoke with a jolt, his eyes scanned the room and settled on Gerard. Once he had registered who was standing next to him his cheeks turned a beautiful rosy red and settled his folded hands over his lap in order to hide his very obvious erection. Very clearly embarrassed by this Mikey had to apologize to an already very horny Gerard.

"I'm so sorry Gee," he said looking at his hands feeling extremely embarrassed at the fact that his brother who he had been dreaming about in the first place was now there trying to comfort him assuming that he was having a nightmare.

Gerard then responded quickly so Mikey wouldn't interject before he had the chance to say what needed to be said. "Don't be sorry Mikey, I've felt the same about you for years now. I love you. But not in just the brotherly way, in a romantic way." It all came out in a rush, years of bottled up emotions spilling over in one big wave.

Mikey looked taken aback. Had Gerard just confirmed what he had been feeling for his older brother for years now? He didn't know how to respond to this so he didn't instead he pulled brother into a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. At some point, they both stopped for air. Mikey smirked at Gerard.

"Do you want help with that?" Mikey said referring to Gerard's obvious boner that he was attempting to hide with his shirt.

Gerard nodded. Mikey dove for him and started kissing him again. Gerard started grinding on Mikey's leg as Mikey slid off Gerard's sweatpants and his own. He stuck three fingers into his mouth and sucked until he thought that they were sufficiently lubricated with his saliva. He pushed one of his lubricated fingers into Gerard's tight hole. Gerard moaned in pleasure. Mikey pressed another finger in and began to scissor and then he added a third. He lined up to Gerard's hole and plunged in deep. They both moaned at the sensation.

"Holy fuck Gerard your so tight" Mikey groaned.

"Ohh Mikey faster please."

"Will do," Mikey said as he sped his pace to accommodate Gerard's request for him to speed up his thrusts.

"Yeah right there," Gerard whined in pleasure as Mikey hit the bundle of nerves that always makes him go crazy.

"I'm gonna.." Mikey moaned.

Gerard responded, "Yea I am too-" Gerard cut himself off with a loud moan as he was hit with a wave of white-hot pleasure.

"GERARD!!!" Mikey screamed as he came hard into Gerard's ass.

Gerard came hard all over himself on his chest and stomach.

They both regained their composure and sat up again Mikey's wooden headboard. They sat in silence for a long while. They both watched out the window as there was a beautiful sunrise outside.

"Hey, Geebear."

"Yea, what?"

"We need to take a shower, like desperately. I'm all sweaty and you have cum all over you"

"Agreed, I'm starting to get all sticky."

"Wanna have a second round while we're in the shower?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Gerard responded slyly smirking at his sexy as fuck younger brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is the new, rewritten first part. It probaby sucks, but idc. If I missed any misspellings or shit like that feel free to let me know and I'll fix it asap. Have a totally lovely day because you've deserved it.