"I.. I'm sorry o-oppa.."

Luhan pushed the girl in front of Yoona, making it kneeled on the ground. It maybe rude but what they did is too much, too much to hit a nerve. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to her!"

Luhan glared into the others and they all followed their leader. They all kneeled on the ground and apologize to Yoona. After that, they all ran while crying.

Luhan immediately help Yoona to stood up. "Can you walk? I'll bring you to the infirmary."

Yoona held his arm, she's still trembling and look afraid. She's still looking into nothingness with her afraid expression. Luhan heaved a sigh. "Hey.." he softly whispered as he start patting Yoona's cheek gently

Yoona didn't seem to notice it, she's still trembling in fear, so Luhan immediately hugged her and caressing her back "It's okay now, you don't have to be afraid. I'm here.." he coos

Yoona felt the sudden warm Luhan is giving her, so she immediately hugged Luhan and let out a soft sobs. Luhan continues comforting her.

He cupped Yoona's face and wiped the tears with his thumbs. He saw a small cut on Yoona's cheek and there's a blood dripping on it. Yoona is still looking at him.

He carried Yoona bridal style and walk towards the clinic. Yoona has her head propped on Luhan's neck whilst her arms are wrapped around it.

Many students are watching them, murmuring something bad or good but Luhan doesn't care. He had enough from them.

As they get inside the clinic, the nurse start treating Yoona's cut. And Luhan is more than thankful that Yoona is okay and calm now.

Just few minutes after, Yuta and Taeil went inside panting for air. "Luhan hyung!" Yuta called then they looked at Yoona "Omo, Yoona noona are you okay?"

Yoona stare at them for a seconds before smiling, "I'm okay, Doyoung." She answered

Making all of them frown. "Yah, noona. Do I looked like Doyoung? Do I have a huge mouth like him? Don't play around!" Yuta jokingly said

But Yoona didn't laugh, she's still serious and telling herself that she really remember that this guy in front of her is Doyoung. The smile on Yuta and Taeil's face fade as they notice that Yoona isn't playing jokes with them.

"Noona, I'm Yuta.." he mumbles making Yoona's eyes wide "you seriously don't remember me?"

"I.. I'm.. I'm sorry Yuta." She exclaimed "I don't know what's happening to me." She said making all of them worried. Yoona doesn't even know to herself if the other guy whose talking to him is Taeil, she's not sure now.

"Do you perhaps remember me?" Taeil asked pointing himself

Yoona nodded "Taeil?" She answered making them all sighed in relief

"Taeyong and Irene can't come here to fetch you so we will bring you somewhere." Yuta stated

Luhan raised a brow "and where will you guys taking her? I can bring her home—"