Im sure yall seen the news, Dre and Eazy don't rock no more and when I say they went blow for blow, it was sickening.

Besides, Dre and Ace even started collaborating down at Deathrow which pissed Eric off even more. Dre did some bitch shit and got that fat ass bald man Snicker Knight is what I call him, to try to threaten Eric to sign him over.

That shit was wack as fuck and because of that, Michel'le don't even fuck with us anymore., because Dre said so. 

It has gotten to the point that if Eric hears even the instrumental of Any Dre song, he will rip the fucking tape out the cassette player and pull the ribbon out, tangling it up and shit.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I continued to stare at the guys. I placed my hand on my hip, clearly frustrated.

"Well... did he say what time he will be back?"

Ren looked at me then back at the TV, " Shayla the nigga aint say nothing, he said he leaving and STOP CHEATING YELLA" he yelled.

"Nigga, I aint cheating you just sorry as a muthafucka!" Yella replied, snickering under his breath.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the living room, turning my attention to the front door that was being opened. I smiled as I leaned on the bannister as I watched Eric stroll through the door with Bone thugs behind him.

"Wassup baby" Eric smiled as he looked me up and down.

I smiled, then frowned as I scanned the top of his head. "Eric, Im doing that shit over tonight...how can you walk around like that?"

"Awhh, here you go with this shit" Eric waved me off as he walked up to me, kissing my lips and rubbing my booty.

"Well...shittt if she aint finna braid yo hair she can daamn sure braid my shit" Layzie said with southern drawl as he scratched his head.

I eyed balled Layzie as he smirked in my direction. The kid has a little crush on me, its cute but he better cut the shit before Eric whoop his ass.

Eric wrapped his arms around my waist and turned back to Bone thugs. He pointed in Layzie direction

"You better learn to braid yo own shit, you aint getting in between these thighs here playboy".

I smacked Eric chest, " Stop being mean", I replied laughing.

"Mannnnn, E whatever" Layzie shrugged as he placed his pants in his pockets.

"Yall  gon in there, I gotta talk to Shayla real quick", Eric said as he head nodded towards the living room.

"Aight E," They said in unision as they started walking off into the living room.

"They say everything in harmony?", I giggled.

"Man... get yo ass up stairs", he chuckled, shaking his head.

I watched them walk into the living room and Layzie looking at me while walking. He smiled a little then looked away shyly, disappearing into the living room.

I started walking up stairs into our bedroom, with Eric on my heels.

"I think Layzie likes me, " I giggled. " Its cute".

"Mhm. He aint no fool he know what'll happen to him if he try some mark shit", Eric spat.

I rolled my eyes playfully as we entered the bed room. I couldnt wait to get in our bed.

"So whats up?" I asked, kicking off my pink converse and climbing into the bed.

Eric kicked off his black and white converse as he climbed in the bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me close,  making our chest touch.

"You love me?", He asked.

When ever he ask this bullshit, he either did something or something already happened.

I scanned over his sexy face, then gazing into his eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yeah" I paused. " What you do Eric?"

"Damn, can I  just see if you love a nigga?", he laughed then pecking my lips softly.

"I know you graduating and shit so I wanted to do something nice for you..." he said as his voice trailed off.

"...Okay? And what is is something?"

"How you feel about taking a trip to London?" he smiled.

My eyes widneded with excitement, "Shut up!"

Eric scoffed, "Well shit you aint gotta go, I'll ju-".

"...No baby I mean like seriously???" I interrupted, leaning closer in his face.

Eric nodded as he rubbed his hand slowly up and down the small of my back. I couldn't believe this shit. I been telling him for the longest I wanted to go to London. I guess he do be listening to me.

"Yeah, I mean that's what you want right?" he questioned.

"I...I mean sure I mean hell yeah..Id love to!" I yelped and squealed a little bit.

Eric pulled me into a slow kiss and hugging me tightly. We pulled back and smiled at each other. I think that he is changing so much as a man and I love it. sometimes it just take people a little longer to change, but they eventually change.

"I love you girl...I swear Ima marry yo ass" he smirked as he kissed my lips once again.

" And I love you too" I batted my eyes at him, then laid my head on his chest.

For some reason my mind drifted to Rih. She told me that I was wasting my time on this guy and I am crazy for moving back with him, but I love Eric, regardless of how many kids he has and how many baby mothers.

He still comes back to me and I am forever his. She says love will get you killed. Yeah well, Im willing to die for mines.

As long as we got eachother, we good, no one can change that shit.

My Niggas Bone thugs and Zaddy E

---------------

[A/N : Sorry if my update is short AND IF IT SUCKS ! I been so busy with school and finals but I am still in shock. Your girl is a Class of 2016 College Graduate ! Bachelors in Biology from Virginia Union University. I am so greatful and I wanted to share this with you guys. It has been a long road for me coming from the projects. Poor little black girl who is now a black educated woman with one of the hardest majors completed. Dont let no one ever tell you you arent capable of achieving your dreams. I am an example that its not about where you from but its where you going.

BUT YALL STILL TELL ME HOW U FEEL OR WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT. ( WRITERS BLOCK IS DEFF IN EFFECT SINCE I AM STILL IN A STATE OF SHOCK LMAO)

Oh ! and to my babe @Eazybazed! she deff the real MVP ! She listened when I cried and panicked about getting my degree. Thank you baby love you are a real one <3

*&& to my cousin Tayshana and Auntie Pat. REST IN PARADISE. LOOK AT ME BABY I MADE IT, THIS IS FOR US <3 I LOVE YOU.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow