11

Shayla

I don't know what the hell Rih problem is but she been acting stink since we got in the car and made our way to the airport. I don't know if it's because she got called into work, leaving O'shea or both of those issues.

All I know is I aint do shit.

We were about 20 minutes away from LA and I knew soon as I got back, I was going up to UCLA to talk business and enroll in my courses for my new school term. 

I am excited, but my break up with Eric is already taking a toll on me.

It is something that is consistent, and that's is not healthy. Maybe this is my Karma for disrespecting my mom and leaving her house, choosing a guy instead of abiding by her rules.

I glanced over at Kim and Michel'le, who were both knocked out, then looking at Rih who had the same stale ass sour expression on her face since we left Arizona. I nudged her with my right arm;

"What's your malfunction A'rihana?", I sternly questioned.

"Nothing Shayla Nicole", she sternly answered back, folding her arms across her chest and looking back out the window.

I chuckled, "Ok bitch, I see how you moving."

Shrugging my shoulders as I crossed my legs, I continued looking at the paid program on the television that was projecting from the ceiling.

"Is everything okay ladies, are you comfortable?" the stewardess said as she walked over to us.

"Yes, ma'am thank you" I smiled.

"You sure? I can bring you...- "

"Bitch! didn't we say we was good?" Rih hissed.

I jerked my head with a look of shock on my face.

"A'rihana! Are you serious, you tripping now!" I said in a shocked tone.

I turned to the stewardess, who face looked like she wanted to kick Rih's ass. I may let her get a few licks in because that shit was totally uncalled for.

"I am so sorry ma'am, I don't know what gotten into her, please forgive her", I apologized sincerely.

She nodded, giving me a small smile as she walked down the aisle to another passenger.

"Come here!", Rih spat as she unbuckled her seatbelt and walking to the vacant bathroom.

I followed her inside the small cubicle and folded my arms as she slid the latch over the lock.

"You got me in this small ass box, you better tell me something good" I complained.

Rih lips trembled from anger as she rolled her eyes.

"I heard Eazy arguing with some bitch in the hotel about how he aint shit for fucking with her knowing his bitch is here", she blurted out.

I stood there, giving Rih a blank expression. I let out a small laugh as I scratched the back of my head.

"You fucking shitting me, right? RIGHT?!" 

I screamed in Rih face, causing her to jump back.Rih stood there as I pushed my hair behind my ears. 

I licked my lips and pounded my right fist into my left palm.

"So, you walking around mad at the fucking world and didn't tell me soon as you fucking found out?" I squealed while eying Rih up and down.

"What the fuck Shayla, O'shea was with me and he made me promise...- "

"So now we taking orders from our niggas now? Bitch I am your best fucking friend are you fucking serious!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, interrupting her.

What type of time is this bitch on right now? I don't give a fuck if the world was about to blow the fuck up, you don't keep no shit like that, I don't give a fuck what O'shea say.

I banged the wall with my hand, then unlocking the door.

Rih grabbed me back by my arm, spinning me around to face her;

"Don't pump that shit in my face bitch, I am upset because I wanted to tell you right then and there when I heard them arguing! I was at the bitch door and was gonna bang on it, but Shea grabbed me and told me at least wait till we get back to LA"

"WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF I FOUND OUT AT THE HOTEL OR NOW?"

Silence.

"EXACTLY", I spat. "And to think I turned down some possible dick last night from some fine ass man that was ready to buy me drinks and shit for Eric trifling, stupid conniving ass."

Rih shook her head as she wiped tears away. 

"Lala I am just tired of seeing you hurt, you are one of the most loving people I know, and...and" she trembled as she spoke. "I am tired of it, I'm tired of you crying, taking him back cause that's who you think you love, you may love him but he doesn't love you, not acting like that."

I stared at Rih with sorrow in my eyes as she sobbed with her hands trembling.

"you are my best friend, my sister that shit bothers me when you go through that shit La, and I be a damned lie if I said it didn't", she sniffled.

I felt my tears fall as well, wiping them up with my pointer finger. I am barking at Rih, but she didn't have to tell me what I already knew.

I knew Eric was out there doing dirt, but I was in denial. I knew that he could never change unless he wanted to, and I aint no mad scientist where I could create a man.

He allows those bitches to stroke his ego and his dick.

 Apparently I wasn't good enough.

"I love you sis", I cried as I pulled Rih into a tight embrace.

"I love you too, and don't be fucking screaming in my face no more" Rih giggled between her sobs.

We both continued to laugh as we heard the bathroom door swing open, causing us to jump.

"Umm...am I interrupting something?" Michel'le stood there with a confused look on her face.

Me and Rih laughed as we both slid past her.

"No, we were talking", I explained, and still laughing at her face expression.

"uhh... okay weird place to talk... long as you two are okay" Michel'le raised her eye brows and closed the bathroom door.

We walked back to our seats as we heard the plane will be landing in 5 minutes.

I looked out the window, looking at distant but close sky line of LA. It almost looks like New York. Damn I miss home, I need to make a visit but for what? The only family I have over there don't fuck with me for real.

As the plane landed on the runway, I closed my eyes and let everything that happened these past two days' sink in. 

It was a hurtful thing to walk away from someone I loved a lot, but what don't kill you make you stronger right?

I know that there is someone out there for me, but until then I' got me, myself and I.

From now on I'ma be my own best friend.

----

Sorry if its a little dry, its a filler :-X

Comment . Vote. Follow. Read