I love you | Dylan

part two of 'pfft...no NO!"

After what you heard from Tyler and Dylan, you were a little more happier than you were earlier

After what you heard from Tyler and Dylan, you were a little more happier than you were earlier. A few hours later there was another message from Tyler on Snapchat. You opened it up and looked at the message.

Yeah he really likes you, can I face time you right now?

Your eyes scanned the message over and over, before your quickly typed a 'yes' and left snapchat. You jumped slightly when your screen changed and you saw it was Tyler face timing you.

You answered and smiled into the camera. Tyler grinned and handed the phone to Dylan.

"Hey y/n! It's me!" Dylan smiled brightly and waved.

You giggled and waved back, "hi Dyl, what's up?" You asked, grabbing your apple juice and taking a sip of it. 

"I wanted to tell you that...I love you." His smile widened and he started to blush.

So it was true, he really did love you. 

"Is that so?" You asked, grinning as you set your juice down. He always thought it was funny how much you liked apple juice.

He nodded quickly as you saw the background of where he was change. He was no longer outside, but now he was in front of a grey wall. "I do, I really do." He said.

Your eyebrows raised as you heard the sound of his voice outside. You finally realized he was outside your apartment room.

You ended the face time and threw your phone on the couch beside you. The knock on the door caused you to stand up immediately an run to the door. You swung the door open, seeing a very happy Dylan.

"I love you!" Dylan yelled and tackled you in a hug, closing the door behind the two of you.

a/n

i hope this is good, someone asked for part two