Stiles? - Stiles

***

***

You watched as Stiles ran off from the lacrosse game. It was in the middle of the game and he just ran off, throwing his gloves off in the process.

You ran off the bleachers and grabbed his gloves. You looked down at them and saw holes at the tips of the fingers. You raised an eyebrow in confusion and followed him into the school. You heard growling and groans. Things smashing, banging.

You followed the sounds echoing down the empty hallway. Your footsteps slowed down a little as the growling got louder. You saw claw marks on the walls and your heart thumped against your chest. "Stiles?" You croaked out, fear taking over your entire body. 

The growling came from the boys locker room. The door was open a crack. Pushing it open slowly, you stepped in, looking around. "Stiles? Is everything okay?" You asked softly, your bottom lip trembling with fear. Your hands shook as you walked around. 

You heard the growling stop, and everything went silent. Your body froze, the fear rushing through your body, starting to ache. Something knocked over and you hear incoherent words being mumbled. 

You walked around a corner of lockers and saw a body huddled up in the corner, among the shadows. "Stiles?" 

His eyes shined a bright yellow, your own widening. "Y/n, it's not what you..think. Don't be scared, but you have to leave." Stiles told you sternly, standing up slowly, walking out of the shadows.

"Stiles, what's going on, what's wrong with you?" 

Stiles gritted his teeth. "Y/n, you need to leave, now. I can't explain this to you right now. I- I can't hurt y-you." Stiles groaned. He looked to be struggling, with...himself?

"No, Stiles...I don't know what's going on, but," you walked towards him, grabbing his face, "I'm not leaving."

Stiles stared into your eyes, his still a bright shade of yellow. A low growl escaped his lips and his eyes hardened. 

"Stiles, I love you." You said quickly, smashing your lips to his. A growl vibrated slightly, but quickly faded, being replaced with a satisfied moan coming from Stiles.

He kissed back, his hands finding your lower back, pulling you closer. You pulled back, staring into his eyes to see they were back to his beautiful brown ones. "I love you too y/n," he said softly.

You smiled softly, him as well. "What's going on?" You ask as your smile fades.

"I'm a...a...were-werewolf." He winced at the way it sounded rolling off his tongue but you stood there in shock.

"Intense," you breathed out.

He chuckled at your weirdness and pulled you to his chest. "You're my anchor y/n."

a/n

Thought I'd add some Mason in there

 because he's so underrated.