Really Stiles? | Stuart

OH. HI PART 2

 HI PART 2

***

"Are you serious right now Stiles?" You snapped into the phone, your bare feet padding across the hardwood floor. "No, you can't come over, I'm in my pajama's," you huffed, biting your lip in the process. Stiles asked if he could drop Stuart off at your house because Stiles was having Malia over and Malia hated Stuart. 

The doorbell rung and you already knew who was going to be at the door. You swung it open, revealing a pissed off Stuart and an extremely excited Stiles. He knew you had a crush on him and he knew that dropping Stuart off at your house would piss you off.

He also knew, that you knew Malia wasn't actually coming over, he just wanted the two of you to hang out.

The two pushed past you and you closed the door with a huff. "I said no." 

"And I said yes, even though I'm not too big of a fan of Stuart, I don't need Malia ripping him into pieces." Stiles said, smiling softly and he rubbed his twin's shoulder. 

As Stuart rolled his eyes, you crossed your arms and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the glass of water you were previously drinking. "Fine, if Malia wants to she can." You said, smirking slightly as you took a sip of your water. 

"I'll have you know, she's not actually going to be there, Stiles is just a dumb ass." Stuart snapped and sat at one of the chairs at your kitchen island.

You nodded "yeah, I know." You said.

Stiles had already left and you two didn't even know. "So, what's the real reason you're here?" You asked, raised an eyebrow as you leaned your elbows on the counter, leaning forward towards him.

He sighed, dropping his bag to the floor before standing up and walking to the fridge. He grabbed your carton of orange juice and took a sip. You turned and scoffed as he put the carton back. "I'm here because I like you," he stated with a small smile. 

"Is Stuart Stilinski actually smiling for once? Wow, I'm impressed." You grinned and rested your palms on the edge of the counter. 

"I'm serious y/n, I like you." Stuart said, taking a step forward so he towered over you. 

You stood up straight so you were exactly his height, you weren't a short girl. "Well, who said I cared?" You said, feeling heat rise to your ears and cheeks.

"By the look of all that blush I'm pretty sure you care." He said, a grin placing on his lips. 

"Shut up," you groaned and wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled him forward, pressing your lips against his softly. He moaned slightly in relief, his hands finding your hips and pulling you into him. 

"Gladly." Stuart muffled into the kiss, pushing you back into the counter. He pulled away quickly and looked over your shoulder. "Stiles is looking in the window."

You turned around quickly, seeing Stiles peeking through the window. You walked to the door and opened it. "Really Stiles?" You shouted at him.