Talks and beach walks

I managed to make it couple miles out. Sitting at this bench has given me some much needed time to think, and process what has just happened. Within the passed 24 hours I have been signed to a record label, I've met my mate, and I've even threatened members of my pack. Granted though, it was in defense, it only happened because someone tried to mess with my mate. Even if they thought they were doing it to protect me. You can't blame me, alphas are crazy protective of their mates.

Speaking of mates, mine just happens to be part of an internationally famous girl group. What were the odds that we would even meet? I mean, had we not been discovered, I would've never met them. Would've never met her. Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. She is gonna be my life and the death of me. She is completely beautiful in a way that words could never give justice to. The goddess herself has seemed to have touched her at conception then left a piece of her nestled in Lauren's heart and soul. That's what gets me most. It's not just her goddess-like appearance, but the moment our souls finally met, I saw the purity that is who she is. And THAT is the true beauty that she holds. Not something as temporary as physical appearance, but something permanent, something spiritual and meaningful, something undeniably beautiful. 

"Y/N."

I snap out of my thoughts and turn to the direction of the angelic voice,"Lauren."

Her strides, oddly breathtaking. The world slows as she makes her way to me. She takes the seat next to me. I turn to meet her eyes and watch the smile form on her face. I feel a smile take home on my face as well, "what are- I mean, how-"

"Did I find you? Easy."

I give her a confused look and she laughs,"We're mates, Y/N. You know, that whole thing where two souls are meant to one day meet and become one? Something us wolves all have."

I blush, "Right. That thing," I look down, only to have her lift my chin to look at her.

She smiles then looks to the beach in front of us,"Why don't we go for a walk?"

"I would love that."

She stood up and walked towards where the waves kiss the land, with me right next to her. At first we walk in silence, enjoying the company of each other whilst listening to the relaxing sound of the ocean's symphony. I turn to steal a glance, only to find she is already looking at me. I blush and look forward once more. My inner wolf going crazy lovestruck because of the nearness of our mate. I feel electricity shoot up my arm. I look down to see Lauren's hand interlocking with mine. My heart starts to beat even faster. I smile at our hands then look at her, her gaze forward, but with a content smile lighting up her face. I rub my thumb over her hand,"So, have you heard the latest news?"

She looks to me confused,"No, why? Is something wrong?"

I chuckle,"Yes, actually. Did you hear that Lauren Jauregui is a wolf?"

She giggles a bit,"No way. That's odd, never would've expected that. But did you hear that Y/N, from Unlucky 7 is also a wolf?"

I pretend to be stunned,"Are you serious?! This changes everything! How can I function with this kind of news? First Lo, now Y/N. Damn."

"Yeah. But I have to be honest... I kinda ship them. Like, what if they ended up being mates or something?"

"An ice cube has a better chance in hell, than those two ever meeting. But who knows, maybe ice just doesn't work the same way in hell."

I wink as her and she laughs. Goddess that laugh. I just look at her in awe,"You're beautiful, Lauren."

She stops laughing, stops walking, and looks at me blushing at the words that have slipped out of my mouth,"What?"

I step closer to her,"I said, you're beautiful."

Her entire face lights up and also becomes a deeper red,"Thank you."

I smile and look at the moon that has made an appearance towards the end of the sunset around us,"It's crazy," I lock eyes with her,"What were the chances of us even finding each other? But we did."

"That we did."

"Lauren, I want to get to know you better. Want to know your passions. Want to know likes an dislikes. I want to know... you."

A smirk grows on her face,"That can be arranged. For a small price of being able to get to know you as well."

I squeeze her hand,"Deal."

She kisses my cheek,"Deal."

To My Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें