chapter 6

We got out the car and walked into Starbucks. "it's packed in here" I said looking for a table.  "beach?" he said smiling. I nodded. 20 minutes later we was served we got our drinks and snacks and got back in his car to go to the beach. We arrived at the beach he got out.

"you coming?" Calum asked impatiently.

"yeah one minute you walk I will catch up with you."  I said.

He nodded and began to slowly walk to the beach. I opened my bag and got my spliff out and put it behind my ear. I took my hair down and grabbed my drink and ran towards Calum.

We sat on the beach and began to talk.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I was a jerk earlier and I know you have heard about me..." he said taking a sip of coffee.

"I've been told a bit about you I'm not sure if it is true though" I said.

"like what?" he said turning to face me.

"bad influence, you smoke, love tattoos, player ect..." I said looking around trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"haha nice!" he said laughing.

"What do you smoke?" I asked curious about this.

"mostly weed why?" he asked me.

I thought about it and didn't reply but I guess he is still a jerk.

"Thanks I'm going home now" I said standing up. "Lemme drive you home" I turned around and said "no I live 5 minutes away" he ran up to me and threw our rubbish in the bin "pleaseeeeee!" he begged. "sure" I said.

We got in the car and I gave him the directions to the house. "last left here then thats it" I said. He turned left and parked in the drive way. "thanks I appreciate it" I replied getting out the car. "welcome so is this where the party is going to be?" he said. "yeah you're not coming are you?" I asked him. He whispered in my ear "am I not allowed?" I replied "I don't think anyone is even coming" I replied. He laughed at what I just said and then said "everyone is going the news of your party has hit Melbourne, Perth and so many more places. I am coming along with others why are you even having a party?" he asked. "its my birthday and I got to be going but thankyou Calum" I said walking towards the front door. "cya on Friday maybe?" he said starting the car and driving off.