chapter 3

Normal POV**

The girls walked me to class and I said " thanks cya at lunch I will call you Jessie" Jessie smiled and gave me a hug "its amazing to have you back! " she said. I walked into class to see my old art teacher "OMG KAYLAAAAAAAA!!" She shouted running up to me giving me a hug the whole class looked at me and smiled "Hey Mrs Garcia!" I said letting go of our hug. "Sit down at the back for me and just start drawing" she said handing me a book, pencil, colours, paint, paintbrushes I put them on the table right at the back. I decided to sit alone so no one could see my art work... I thought about it and then I started to draw a few little tattoo designs because my birthday was a week away and I wanted another tattoo with the latest ones going up my half tat arm sleeve.

I finished drawing and mrs Garcia came over "still talented I see!" I smiled and decided to put my head phones in. I took them out about 10 minutes after. I decided to carry on drawing more tattoos I wanted until a guy came in.

"Calum! nice to see you have came today" Mrs Garcia said.

"who and why?" he said pointing at me.

"Kayla, because I felt like it" I said.

Calum looked surprised.

"Calum go sit next to her or sit at the front your choice!" Mrs Garcia said.

"arrrghh!" calum said dragging him self to the seat next to me.

as soon as he sat down he got his book from his bag. He began to flick through the pages he can draw that's all I am saying!