chapter1

and here I am now 17 years old. I admit I have changed I still have my natural hair; dark brown with a little light brown and beach waves my hair is kind of long it reaches half way down my back. I am not too short I'm 5'4 and I have had my braces took off so my teeth are finally straight and white:) I have green/brown eyes they are hazel and I have a half arm tattoo with a few piercings like my belly button and a few on my ears but that is it.

I reached my car from my parents house which I now own and got into my red range rover. I looked at my self in the mirror and lit up a spilf and began to breath it in I started the car turning on the radio to hear my favourite CD playing by The 1975's. I casually sang along and before I pulled up in the school car park I burned it out and threw it in the car ashtray. I sprayed because I don't want anybody to know I burn weed and parked up I noticed my best friend with already a bunch of guys and decided to put on a pair of sunglasses on I turned the car off and grabbed my bag I slowly walked up to her and said "excuse me do you know where the communication building is?" she looked at me carefully"next building to your right do I know you?" she replied " I do not think so sorry but thanks" I said smiling and taking my sun glasses off.

"OMG KAYLAAAAAAAA!"  she screamed jumping on me.

"hey jessie" I said laughing. She let go of me and shouted to the girls behind me. "LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!" they all ran up to me and said "OMG WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU LOOK THE SAME BUT PRETTIER!!!!" I laughed and shouted "THANKYOU I MISSED YOU GIRLS SOOOO MUCH!!!" We all group hugged.