chapter 4

I was admiring his art work until he caught me staring.

"can you stop?!" he said shaking his head.

"whatever" I said.

"what is your problem do you think I'm sexy or something just say it already" he said beginning to draw a design, it was MMXII I didn't know what it meant but it looked cool.

"woah you must be crazy to think you are sexy I was just looking at your art work gheez!" I said looking at my art.

"well lets see then you don't think I am sexy" he said looking at me.

"no one does phaa!" I said laughing.

He whistled at the girl opposite and winked she came over to him with a piece of paper. He passed it to me and it said 'call me sometime' with her number at the bottom. I threw it back at him.

"exactly I can get what ever I want when ever I want" he said rolling his sleeves up.

"oh one last thing 'grumpy ass' nice tattoos" I said.

"yeah some of us have guts to get them done" he said growling.

See I was wearing a long sleeve denim jacket so he couldn't see my tattoos I was going to show him but I thought no why should I?

Finally the bell rung for lunch. I walked out the building and called Jessie. We met up near the place we saw each other earlier.

"so what we getting homie!" she said laughing.

"costa, starbucks, you choose" I said.

"Costaaaaaaaaaa!" she shouted. "okaaaaaaaay!" I shouted back.

"by any chance do you have a car?" Jessie said. "I got picked up this morning by Jake" she added. I presume Jake is her boyfriend.

"yeah" I said walking towards my car.

She laughed "No way is this your car!" she said pointing at the red range rover in front of her eyes. "it sure is" I said pressing the button to unlock the car her mouth formed a O shape as we got in the car. I turned on my CD and started to drive and there was a little bit of a queue to get out the school gates for lunch I decided to open all the windows and blast out my music I turned to my left to see nothing, I turned to my right to see Calum on his roof of his range rover with a bunch of girls and guys playing guitar. He saw me staring and finally we was out of the school gates.

+× In Costa ×+

We got our drinks and sat down on these tall stalls which faced the main window, and you could see everyone that drives past to get there drinks from the drive in and out.

Conversation between Jessie and Me:

Jessie: I'm extatic that you're back hows your day been?

Me: awh thanks it's so good to see you again and it was okay mostly

Jessie: mostly?

Me: yeah in art I had to sit next to this dickhead

Jessie: oh who?

Me: Calum

Jessie: Hood?

Me: I don't know

Jessie: What did he look like

Me: Dark hair, Big brown eyes, Full arm sleeve tattoo, He has a black range rover, Cocky as fuck though

Jessie: Him oh he is the player he is a bad influence and everyone hates him except girls, and he plays bass in a band he is also a singer

Me: band, singer, him?

Jessie: Yeah I know aha it's your birthday this Friday right?

Me: Yeah

Jessie: Plans with family?

Me: All in London still

Jessie:What do you want and what are your plans?

Me: nothing and nothing

Jessie: I will get you something anyway how about a party?

Me: with who?

Jessie: whole school or our year who do you live with?

Me: sure whole school party and no one I have a whole 5 bedroom house to myself.

Jessie: its Wednesday sooo Friday 9pm your place?

Me: Sure!

I am really craving a spliff! I told my mind to stop and we finally reached school.

We had a free period so we just told everyone and I mean everyone 'Party at 6 Blv at 9pm Friday bring presents its Kaylas Birthday!'

Finally the bell went which meant it was the end of the school day "hey you want a lift back home?" I asked Jessie. "no thanks but Jake is coming to your party and I invited some others it looks like a big turn out see you tomorrow" she said hugging me and walking to some guy. I walked to my car and opened my bag to get my last ready made spliff out I waited until I was about 10 minutes away from the school and lit it up about 20 minutes later I got home.

I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts, crop top with 1975 on it, vans and a bikini underneath I took a bag with a towel and a jumper in and tied my hair in a high ponytail, I rolled up one for after I finished surfing. I walked to the garage and grabbed my surf board. I decided to walk to the beach it was about 5 minutes away. When I got to the beach hardly any one was there seems it was about 8:30pm I put my bag down got undressed so I was in my bikini I shoved everything in my bag and ran to catch a few waves it felt good it had been ages since I last surfed. I ran back to my bag and dried myself with the towel and got dressed again into the things I was wearing earlier I stood up and put my jumper on then someone walked up to me.