Bad Boy -Calum Hood-

-Phone Call-

Me-Yeah I'm okay and the flight was good

Mom-Good does anyone know you are coming back today?

Me-No I can't wait though. I am 100 percent they all still think I am in London it's been 2 years since we moved from Australia to London.

Mom-I know have a good day and I hope everyone will remember you..

Me - Thanks I hope so too!

-End Of Phone Call-

I approved my look before getting my bag and stuff. I was really excited to see them all but at the same time I was nervous about this. See I'm 17 and when I was 15, I had everything any teenage girl would want; perfect family, popular in and out of school, money and many girls thought I was really nice and pretty but the prettiness didn't come easy throughout middle school I was bullied about my appearance see many girls where jealous because I got a lot of people who always complimented me about my looks and quite a few guys liked me... One girl Sage, I liked everyone at school where as she hated me, and one day she decided to start a rumour I never found out what it was about but every day I was ignored. I lived through middle school but all this Sage girl knew about me was my age, looks and she knew she ruined my life see all the pressure she used to put on me effected me badly and this is where the panic attacks started to happen every single day I used to get one. My mom got worried and she applied for a job. I started high school Sage had went to another and I became popular again... I was happy my panic attacks slowly stopped and I was enjoying life. Summer Vacation came around quick and that's when I was told I was moving to London and I had to say Goodbye.