VI¤ Nick & Jealousy

Nick on the right-------à

VI

Christopher's P.O.V

All kinds of humans started hassling me. I leave, not bothering to tell Dante since he looks busy talking business with other men.

This place is very spacious. There are paintings and sculptures of people and animals. I come across a painting that looks very similar to my mother, dead mother to be exact.

I smell mint and something sweet? I walk towards the sent. No humans have smelt like that.

Walking through a door towards the outside I see a boy sitting on a stone and leaning against a wall. He's looking up at the moon; the light of the moon makes his dark black hair shine with a bit of silver.

He looks towards me, and smiles slightly. He's not human but then what is he?

I make my way towards him. I block the moon's light when I stand in front of him.

"Hello." his voice is deep but angelic in a way.

"Hello." I greet.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to sit?"

"Whichever I do should not matter to you." I reply.

He smirks and stands up. He hovers over me but I stand my ground. "My name is Nick, what might yours be?"

"Christopher."

"Well Chris, wanna take a walk?" His way of speaking changes.

I nod my head slightly. "I've never seen you before, are you here with someone?"

"Yes."

"You're not talkative are you?"

"I just don't see the point in talking to people I don't know."

"To get to know them."

"What if I don't want to get to know them?"

He chuckles, "your very peculiar."

"And so are you. You're the first nonhuman I've come across." I tell him still walking unlike he who stopped. He looks a bit shocked at my reply.

"Since you seem to know a bit of the supernatural I presume you are not human." Again he changes his way of speaking.

"Do I smell like a human?"

He steps a bit closer to me and his lips graze my exposed neck. He pulls back, "you smell like roses but don't know what you are..."

I turn my head slightly to the side, "what are you?"

"What do you think I am?"

"I don't know what you are that's the reason I asked." I bluntly reply.

He chuckles, running his fingers through his dark hair, "I'm a vampire."

"Really!" I smile a little. So that's what a vampire smells like... interesting.

"Yeah."

"How are vampires created?"

"Well... a vampire has to give a human their blood then the vampire kills the human by snapping their neck and they wake up a few hours later. Once they do they'll have to drink blood to become a full vampire. Why... do you want to become a vampire?"

"There's no need."

"What do you mean?"

I chuckle at his confusion. "Why have they planned a ball?" I ask, changing the subject.