VIII¤ Fredrick Cruel

I don't know his full name but...

Vincent is Fedrick Cruel XD. Ain't he sexy?

VIII

Christopher's P.O.V

"Wake up Christopher." I feel Dante's hot breath on my ear.

"Why?" I ask turning on my side facing away from Dante.

"We need to get ready for our dinner date with the Vladimirovnia family."

"What, but you said..." I begin to glare at him. I knew I shouldn't have trusted this man or his words. I get up and I cover my body with a bed sheet.

"Are you mad?" Dante snickers.

I ignore him and I leave the bedroom. I will go bathe then change.

"Oh my, young master, what are you doing prancing around with just a bed sheet?" A maid asks.

"I would like to bathe."

She nods, "I will have the bath ready in a few minutes. Come with me."

I follow.

I hate Dante so much! He made me do those... things. And now we are going to that palace. I may have lived a life of confinement but I heard things. People usually came to me to talk. They would tell me everything since they knew I would never speak a word of our talks to others. That is how I found out about the Vladimirvonia Clan. Such poor people. They were despised by many.

"Young master, you may step in now." The maid tells me. I step into the tub. The water is warm.

I look into the eyes of the maid. "I didn't know the dead could take control of a living human's body."

"It is a pleasure seeing you again, Christopher. I've been watching over you since you awakened."

"Do you hold a grudge against me? I did kill you." She begins to clean my body.

"Of course I do." She smiles. "But I am already dead so my revenge will not accomplish anything."

"Why have you come?" I ask.

"Well, Christopher there is something you need to do. It is very important."

"Go on."

She sighs, "Such a bad mannered child. That man, Dante, protect him."

"Why?"

"Because I am telling you to. And... we need him alive."

I open my eyes and sit up. "What do you mean? Who is 'we'?"

"It is too complicated. It would take me hours to tell you everything and time is what I do not have. Just protect him and whatever happens make sure he does not become a supernatural."

"CHRISTOPHER!" I open my eyes to see a worried Dante. I look around and the witch is gone. Dante grabs me and carries me out the tub.

"You're burning. What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing."

Protect him

"Christopher, you're eyes. Are you are alright?"

"Yes, I am fine." I push away from Dante. "I will go change." I leave quickly.

That was not a dream. It couldn't have been. Where did that hag go!

I look into the closet where the other maid from before brought out my clothes. I grab jeans and a white shirt.

Dante comes into the room but stops at the door. He slightly leans on the door frame. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asks.