Chapter 27 - The Epilogue.

(5 years later.)

A lot had happened in the last 5 years, one of the best things was that the group never heard of the traitors again. Misty and the others who had been gym leaders were no longer so, because of what they all did researchers won't take any of them on, judges will not allow them into contests or battles and Nurse Joy's won't let any of them in healing.

All it took to bring their whole worlds coming down was telling the world the truth of what they had done to him if Ash was being honest with himself, he did not expect it to be that easy.

Latias had given birth, it turned out that Caroline was right and she was pregnant with twins, one was a boy and the other was a girl.

Ash and Latias had thought hard on what they would name them but in the end they had chosen one girl name and one boy name, in case they did end up having two.

The boy was name Red Maple, after Ash's father. Ash had dropped the name Red Satoshi year ago after revealing who he really was, but he had not become Ash Ketchum. He kept the name Ash Maple, his wife was called Melody Maple/Latias and all of his children would be named with Maple. Red was the double of his father, from the wild hair to the zigzags on the cheeks, but he did have his mothers amber eyes mixed into the brown and his hair colour was lighter then Ash's, and he had tanned skin like Ash did, he was the perfect combination of the two of them.

The girl was the younger of the two, even if it was by just a few moments. They named her Stephanie Maple and she was the spitting double of her mother, which Ash was very with. She had her amber eyes but with splashes of brown in them, she had no zigzags on the cheeks but she did have quite messy hair, not in the way that wasn't nice but it was messier. Unlike her brother though Stephanie got pale skin, not pale enough to make her look like she was not well but quite a bit paler then her brother, she got this from her mothers chosen human form.

Both of the twins were showing their pokemon sides as well, both showing they were psychic and that they had the powers telepathy as they were able to project their thoughts to their parents even if they didn't know they were doing it.

The twins were now five.

Ash and Latias also had another child, a boy that they named Steve Maple. He was the spitting double of his mother, the only thing that wasn't his mom on him was his eyes, which were a solid brown. He was now 2 years old and he was not showing any of his powers yet, if he even had them.

Latias was also 7 months pregnant with their forth child, but once again they would wait for the birth to know the gender of the child.

Paul and Chase had gotten married 3 years ago and 2 years ago they adopted new born twins, both boys. The mother had died in childbirth and didn't have a chance to name them, the father had left the mother before the birth, so when Chase and Paul walked in wanting the twins they chose new names for them. One boy was named Tony Shinji and the other was name Bruce Shinji, after getting married Chase became Chase Shinji, which he was proud of. The twins were now two and they were wanting to adopt more.

Gary and Alain also got married, but they got married 4 years ago and they too had adopted. They adopted a 1 year old girl named Hannah, who lost her parents in a home invasion, she took them right away and they couldn't leave her. She was now 3 years old and named Hannah Oak. Alain took Gary's name wanting to be rid of everything he had done in the past and start anew, all of their adopted children would have this name. Then came little Seth Oak, who was a new born when he was adopted, his parents leaving him there without even a name and hours after birth, Hannah took to big sister quickly, he was now 1 year old and they were planning to adopt more.

Bonnie and Max were now engaged, they were not yet married and had no children but they were engaged and planning to get married in the next year. Both of them also want to have children in a few years time.

Red and Cynthia had children as well giving Ash some step siblings. He had Amy Ketchum who was 5 years old and looked like Cynthia only having Red's brown eyes, and also Daniel Ketchum who was 2 years old and looked like Red, except for the lighter hair colour. Both of the parents were very young and so they were planning on having more children in the future.

Caroline and Norman had one child and that was all they were planning on having, they were now in their 40's and they were shocked that they even had another child. It was a little girl who they name Marie Maple and she was now 3 years old. She looked like her mother but she had her fathers hair colour and dark eyes, thankfully she did not look anything like May once did. She took to Ash and Max quickly calling them her big brothers, and they did everything to protect her.

Ash was still the champion of all of the regions, including the region Alola which was the new one. It was completed 3 years ago and it was a beautiful place, the whole vacationed there quite often. Latias of course stood with him all the way through.

Paul, Chase, Alain and Gary were all still the elites as they enjoyed the battling. It was very rare that many trainers could get past the elites to face Ash, half the time they were beaten by one of the elites even if one of the four was taken down another would defeat the challenger. But if someone was able to get past all four they were never able to stand up to Ash, everyone knew that he was going to be a champion for a very long time.

Bonnie went into pokemon styling as well as a pokemon healer and carer. She went into styling because she had always enjoying making over all of the pokemon, brushing them and making them look good, even as a child. She went into pokemon healing and caring because she loved to make sure pokemon were healthy, and she didn't mind helping a pokemon when they needed it.

Max went into pokemon researching, he wanted to learn everything there was about pokemon. All of the pokemon that exists, all about mega evolution, finding all of the stones that you can find and much more. His ambition was to become even better then Professor Oak, who had taught him a lot when it came to pokemon researching.

Red and Cynthia stayed in Alola, they needed new gym leaders in the Alola region so they were the first to volunteer, they visited Ash and his family quite often and saw them when they came to the Alola region to visit.

Caroline and Norman were also living in the Alola region, Norman was another one of the gym leaders, as he didn't want to remain somewhere that May could come to him for help. Caroline lived with Norman however she was working as a nurse with Nurse Joy, wanting to help all of the injured pokemon.

Ash did not know what happened to his birth and he did not care, just like he did not care that his ex friends were suffering while he was not. After what they put him through he wished them gone completely, but he knew that was too much to ask and he would not be Ash Maple if he went and harmed them himself.

All in all everything was good for Ash. He had a loving family who he loved dearly, he had close and true friends that would never leave him, loyal pokemon that would stand by his side and a place to finally call home.

All Ash could think was:

He had A New Life.