Chapter 10 - Starting a New Life (Unova.)

"Another region where one of the traitors live." Max said as the boat they were on pulled up to the docks in the Unova region.

"Which one lives here Ash?" Paul asked.

"Actually 3 of them live in this region. Cilan is a gym leader here, Iris lives in the village of dragons here and Trip was my rival when I was here last time but I do not know where he lives." Ash explained.

"What if we run into them?" Gary asked.

"Well I doubt Iris, Cilan and Trip are here, they will be of with their new friends doing whatever they are doing." Max said, Ash nodded his.

"Yeah we saw the same thing with May, they will stay with their new friends. Misty and Brock were only there because they had to run the gym on their own till someone else came to take over for them." Ash explained to his friends.

They all nodded and then they walked onto the boardwalk.

As they did with all of the new regions that they go to they spent their first month going around the area, this meant to all of the cities in the region, all of the forests in the region, all of the caves in the region and they even went onto as well as into the rivers and lakes within the region. Unova was known for its beauty, some say it is the most beautiful of the regions, they looked around the area like this each time so that they knew their way around, if they were to get lost they would know how to get back on track easily. This was not the case when Ash was travelling with the traitors as they were always getting lost and no one was able to find their own way out of it.

The second and third month as usual was spent listening to Ash talk about all of the pokemon. Unova was widely known for its dragon pokemon, even though there were other types living here it was mostly known for the dragon pokemon, this was why there was a village of dragons in the region. Ash had to explain to all of his family that dragon pokemon were the ones that were harder to catch, they were a lot more temperamental and at times they had more power than most of the other types. So spent all of the second month and all of the third month telling his family ways to catch all of the pokemon, giving them advice on which pokemon would suit them better and information on all of the pokemon in the region.

The forth month as usual was spent catching the pokemon they had learned so much about. They would not separate from each other, wherever one of the group went the others also followed. Max, Paul, Gary, Bonnie, Caroline and Norman spent this month asking Ash more questions on the pokemon, they would ask him if this pokemon would suit their team well, how best to catch this pokemon and can you tell more information on this pokemon. By the end of this month everyone had caught quite a few more pokemon, though Ash once again was able to get the most amount of pokemon.

The fifth month was spent training the pokemon as well as relaxing. They trained all of their pokemon one by one, unless they wanted to test attacks then they would be using two, there were way too many pokemon in everyone's Nanodex to let them all out at one time, this was why they all slept in their pokeball's so as not to cause problems. All of the new pokemon that are caught don't take long to fight in, even though they have just been caught being around other pokemon helps them a lot, this also made it easier for them to be trained as well.

By the sixth month all of the new pokemon had been trained some but like in all of his other battles Ash did not use any of these pokemon. Ash still remained set on sticking with Greninja, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern and Talonflame as well as his legendaries for his battles, while all of his other pokemon were strong he was not used to battling with them and most of them were still too young to be in battles in his opinion, he knew that when they evolved then he would use them in his battles.