Chapter 12 - Starting a New Life (Altomare - Final.)

This was it.

One more year and then it would be over for a time. Ash and his family were happy as well as sad with this revelation, they knew that they all loved to travel and they also knew that they all wanted time to relax and have a different king of fun, but a part of them also knew that all of them wanted to remain on the journey for longer.

They had had another family about this on the boat back to Altomare and they all agreed to go with their original plan, go home to Altomare, have a short time out of travelling and then go out again whenever they wanted to. Besides since Alain was now travelling with them he had to be shown around Altomare and their home so he knew what he signing up for.

They all agreed on this, though there were some who wanted to be out travelling more then staying in one place for a long period of time.

As soon as they touched down in Altomare their yearly schedule took place. As soon as they had docked Ash had found out that there were no gym leaders, no elites and no champions in Altomare, he had not known that before hand, but he had been told that there was a kind of champion in Altomare, a powerful man that no one had been able to defeat. Ash thought this sounded a lot like a champion and he was told that it was although he did not go by champion, he was known as the Altomare Ace.

Ash knew he would have to train hard if he was to beat the Ace of Altomare, he knew he could do it with his family and love behind him cheering him on.

The first month was all about showing Alain around, they themselves had lived in the area for a few months before they had left and Ash had been here before and looked around this meant that they knew where and what everything was, Alain however did not and during this month he was shown Altomare. Alain said it was the beautiful of all of the regions and he even asked to learn some more history about the place. Also Alain was shown the house (mansion) that he would be staying in, Alain had never had a family and therefore he never did have a home other then organisation that raised him to become a monster, so it was a shock, but a happy shock, to hear that he now had a home as well as a family.

For the second and third month Ash spent time with Alain and told him all about the pokemon that he knew of in the area. Most of the pokemon in Altomare were in all of the others regions and had somehow found themselves in Altomare, but there were also some pokemon that had not been in the other regions so Ash explained what they were to him.

For the third and forth month Alain and the others were finding different ways to evolve an Eevee, both Harry and Alain wanted new pokemon that no one had seen, Ash mostly so he could rub it into the traitors faces when he explains it to them. So far they have been able to figure most things out, including the Silver Feather that had been given to Ash, they had realised that with this feather and extreme kindness to the pokemon then Eevee would become Skyceon a flying type pokemon. And there were many more that they had uncovered.

For the fifth month they all trained (and caught pokemon), even though it was just Ash facing the Ace they all wanted to train their pokemon, whether new or old so they can get better and stronger in case they all got into trouble one day. Most people only rely on their pokemon for battles and contests but pokemon are companions that will protect you when you need it, and you will protect them when they need it, this is what Ash and his family believe in. So they all trained with their pokemon just in case they would need them, as well as this Ash and his family had also begun training themselves along with their pokemon in order to protect their pokemon as well as their loved ones if they ever needed to do so.

For the first part of the sixth month they all continued to train with their pokemon, but for the second two weeks they had to begin their journey. When they had enquired about the Ace they were told that he lived on the far side of the island that Altomare resided on, this was why it was separate from the regions because it is an island and not connected to any of the other regions. So the Ace lived on the other side of the island which was a two week journey, they were up for it but they wanted to start later in the sixth months so Ash battle in the seventh month.