Chapter 20 - First Battle.

Ash was in the very first battle of the tournament and even with this pressure he knew he was not going to lose.

The first person that was facing Ash was a boy called Michael, however he looked young and looked as though he had only been travelling for a few years. Ash couldn't help but think they are putting a kid this young and this inexperienced with him, who is the champion of all regions as well as the Altomare Ace? That seemed a little unfair.

But he was not going to go against the rules set out for him, he knew that whoever you are paired up with it remains so until one of the two are defeated.

"This is the battle between Red and Michael. Please release your first pokemon." The referee said.

"Gardevoir, I chose you!" Michael yelled, the green and white psychic pokemon coming from the ball.

Ash was impressed it was hard to catch a Gardevoir as they dealt with emotions, if they felt one ounce of anger or hate in a trainer then they would not allow to be caught. Even as it's first evolution Ralts, there is no way a trainer can catch one if they have one ounce of a negative emotions in their heart.

Ash decided to use another strong pokemon, a one that people will recognise but will be different at the same time.

"Aaron my friend, show them your Aura!" Ash yelled. The crowd gasped when they saw the pokemon that came from the ball. It was most definitely a Lucario but it was not black and blue, this pokemon was pure white and silver, with black eyes instead of the regular red.

"What is that?" The announcer asked. Ash knew things like this would happen a lot in his battles as well as Paul's, Gary's, Chase's and Alain's. Even though Ash was the only one who had so many legendaries and new pokemon, the others pokemon were all very strong, stronger then pokemon should be. This will mean they all get a lot of questions fired at them.

"It is Aaron, a Lucario." Ash said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can see that but why does it look like it took a bath in snow?" The announcer asked, this caused most of the crowd, even Ash to let out a chuckle.

"Because this is no ordinary Lucario. Does anyone here not know the story of Sir Aaron?" Ash asked, a few people put their hands but the majority kept them down.

"Well the story of Sir Aaron is legendary. 100 years ago there was said to be a warrior so powerful even the legendaries feared his power, he was Sir Aaron also known as an aura guardian. The aura guardians harnessed the power of aura, the spiritual energy within all living things, and were able to control it as well as sense when they were around aura. The most powerful was Sir Aaron, he sacrificed himself to save the world and not one aura guardian has been seen today." The announcer said.

"That is wrong, there is one right in front of you." Ash said. He had become an aura guardian not long after returning to Altomare, he had been practicing with Aaron and Auran for years to learn how to sense aura and how to control it. When he returned to Altomare he was made into a true aura guardian, the only one in the world today.

"But how?" The announcer asked.

"My ancestor was a well known user of aura, but it remained dormant in my family until it found someone so similar to the ancestor, a person who could unlock it's power, that person was me. And the ancestor was Sir Aaron himself." Ash said and the crowd went silent.

"You are a descendent of Sir Aaron?" The announcer asked shocked.

"Yes this is even his Lucario, this why he is so different from other Lucario, he lived 100 years ago when the shining Lucario were still alive." Ash explained.