Chapter 23 - The Third Confrontation.

Ash was really getting sick now, the traitors would not leave him alone.

They had bugged him when he first got to the arena when they ran into him when they first got there, then when he showed of his pokemon (when he was asked to) they cam after him and now that he has beaten one of them they have come after him again.

They had stopped for a short time in-between these events but after he did something else they would come to him, and it was really warring thin on his nerves. 

"What do you lot want now?" He moaned. Ash was lying on Latias' chest, since she was a pokemon she was able to hold his weight when he lay on top of her, she was against a tree with Ash lying between her legs, his back against her chest. And he was very comfortable, until they had to turn up.

"What did you use?" Trip demanded. This was the first time they had seen Trip and spoke to him since he was betrayed, Trip had stayed out of their way unlike the others. However Ash had learned that Trip was seeing Misty and since he had just defeated her so easily then he had to come and see him.

"What are you on about?" Ash asked, though he had a feeling he knew what they were talking about.

"You know what I am talking about, what drug did you use on your pokemon?" Trip demanded.

"I didn't use anything on my pokemon, they are all clean." Ash explained calmly, he was not going to cause a scene over this.

"Obviously you did, those pokemon can't evolve without stones, so you are using something to make them do it!" Trip yelled.

"Obviously you are deaf as well as stupid, I explained how my pokemon were able to mega evolve, its not my fault that you do not have that power." Ash said. He knew this was the reason Trip was picking a fight with him, it had nothing to do with the fact that he beat Misty, no it was the fact that someone could do something he had no hope of doing, and he didn't like that.

"You are making all of that up. There is no such thing as aura!" Trip yelled. To be honest Ash expected this to be the case, Trip was not from a region where aura was known he came from a region where it was a legend and a myth but there was nothing in their history that proved any of it.

"Just because it did not exist in your region does not mean that it did not exist at all, I showed the aura sphere I conjured and me deflecting the strongest attack made by a Lucario. It is your choice to believe what you want, but I am telling the truth." Ash said. He was surprised how much he was able to keep his cool, if he had been in a bad mood then Trip would be hurt by now.

"Look the Unova region is one of the most advanced regions with the most fascinating history, if it did not happen in Unova then it did not happen at all." Trip said.

"The only thing Unova is good for Trip is the scenery, the tranquillity and the peacefulness. Unova is one of the most underdeveloped regions there is, Kalos is the most developed right now and a new region is coming into play as well." Max said. He had read somewhere that they were going to be building a new region and Ash wanted to be the champion there, however the region would not be ready for years to come.

"What do you mean?" May asked.

"He means what he says you dumb girl. A new region is going to be put into play, it is called the Alola region. Ash has already been contacted about being the champion." Bonnie said.

"But it is not even built yet, how is he already being offered the champion role?" Clemont asked, to him this was not logical.

"Because that is the first thing they find when making a new region." Max said. Norman and Caroline knew they would paid a visit from the traitors so they stayed away, they did want May to have any clues to who their adoptive son was until the end.