Chapter 26 - The Reveal.

Ash was excited but nervous for what was to come.

He was excited because it was time for him to show them who he really was and he would finally prove everyone that they were wrong. But he was also nervous that they will end up doing something to him, or even worse to his family.

"When did you get into pokemon training? You must have been at this for a long time." Someone from the crowd asked.

"Yes, I was very happy when it began but then something in my life went very wrong and I left. I travelled, met my group and became the strongest trainer in the world." Ash told them.

"You are only strong because of the pokemon you have." Cilan yelled from the crowd.

"Now you all know that is not true. In this tournament I only used one legendary, and only a handful of them mega evolved, all of the other pokemon I used I did not do anything to. You are just upset that none of you won this and you are taking it out on me." Ash said to them.

"How did you get all of those legendaries?" The announcer asked.

"That's easy I saved them all at one time or another, when they found out what occurred in my life years ago they decided to join my team, most of them coming with me but the others choosing a member of my family to be a team with." Ash told them.

"But how could you save legendaries?" A man from the audience asked him.

"It's easy, when the legendaries are in trouble they send signs to let those they think is worthy know they need help. I have trained since I was young to look for these signs, and as soon as I saw I rushed in to help, and as it turned out when I needed them they were there to help me as I had for them." Ash explained, he had a feeling this was going to take a while.

"How old are you?" A woman asked.

"I started my pokemon journey at age 11, I left at age 17 and I have been travelling for another 8 years after that. So right now I am 25 years old." Ash told them. This did not really bother him, he and his family had been either given the gift of being a pokemon or they were part pokemon, this meant that they would live for many years without aging. They will die but not for hundreds of years, like all pokemon.

"If I may what happened to you that hurt you so badly?" The referee said, even the officials were getting into what was happening around them.

"Well to put it simply I was betrayed many years ago by people I thought cared for me, they told me I was weak and that I would never be good enough. I left and found my family, I travelled with them and became the man you see now, I set out to prove them wrong." Ash told them all. He was actually quite shocked that the traitors did not who he was by now, he had given them a lot of clues indicating his true name but they still didn't seem to know who he really was.

"Well I can tell you that whoever these people were they were stupid, and that you have most definitely proven them wrong." The announcer said.

Ash smiled. "Well thank you, that means a lot." Ash said truthfully, hearing that made him feel like this was worth it, and he knew it was.

"Well could you tell us these ex friends that betrayed you, if you would not mind?" Someone from the audience asked.

"Yes, better yet I can show you. They are right there." Ash said pointing a finger right to the group in front of them.

"What are you talking about we have never even seen you? We only heard about Red Satoshi one TV." Serena said shocked, this was the truth.

"Yes that maybe, but you see after that day I was adopted and changed my name, so you would not know it was me." Ash said with a smile, here it comes.